Anyone want to guess what the 2021 Heritage livery will be?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Does anyone know the total number of cars (standard and special edition)they are building per year?
How many cars have they delivered so far?
Since I am the big guesser here is my estimate: they are around 700 now. More than half way there.

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
1. There are 4 solid red/white/blue Victory cars. They belong to Bill Ford, Mark Fields, an active VP and a recently retired VP. There is one metallic red/white/blue Victory car. It belongs to Raj. If you were not an officer (+ a few), this livery was not an option for you. You can take a guess how motivated that group of people is to approve multiplying the count of Victory livery cars by 20x. This is to say nothing of the fact it's insanely complicated to paint.

2. Neither the CE nor the Heritage has a hard numerical limit. They have production limitations due to complexity. The Heritage was in the 2Xs in 2017, 3Xs in 2018. You can surmise that the Heritage Gulf cars will total a little over 100. They can and do produce more Carbon Editions.

3. All of this stuff is very super duper secret, because if such information was public, there could be no telling what the consequences to society might be. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...it's like looking in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase or watching the videotape from the Ring. Honestly, you'd probably die. It's that important this be kept secret.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
...All of this stuff is very super duper secret, because if such information was public, there could be no telling what the consequences to society might be. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...it's like looking in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase or watching the videotape from the Ring. Honestly, you'd probably die. It's that important this be kept secret.

Ha! I'm not guessing anymore. I'd probably be safer having dirt on the Clintons!

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
too funny.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I love it!

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria..

Two thumbs up on the Ghostbusters reference--hah!

Reactions: LMF427