All 7 GT colors: Own all?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
All interiors were black. Anything else is custom

H

HHGT

I was very close to getting a 3rd GT. I knew it had to be a 2005 Silver/Stripe Delete with customized Red interior. Inspiration came from the only Silver Enzo in SoCal that had Red interior.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I was very close to getting a 3rd GT. I knew it had to be a 2005 Silver/Stripe Delete with customized Red interior. Inspiration came from the only Silver Enzo in SoCal that had Red interior.

'KILLER color combo. That's my choice for a C6 based, C.R.C. '63 s/w whenever that particular recreation actually sees the light of day.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Would love those pix in Hi Res if you have them.

Sorry, It took forever just to find those. If you get them, I would love a set too.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Not counting special paint jobs like the sonic blue and orange ones, there are actually 8 colors I believe - gulf/heritage, yellow, red, black, silver, midnight blue, tungsten, and white. I know of at least one person who had 7, one who had 6, one who had 5, and two who had 4. Never heard of anyone with all 8 though. I cannot think of many cars other than the GT where so many people want or have several of the same thing in different colors. :thumbsup Says a lot about the GT!!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i got two V-Max motorcycles now :cool the old one and the new one.... if i were to get two of any car it would be the GT :thumbsup

my second GT would be black with no stripes. just like my old V-Max is black with silver stripes and my new V-Max is all black with no stripes....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There are several people with one of every color.

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
All 7 GT colors: Own all?

Make that 8

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Interesting state of classic car markets. Though the economy is certainly in a prolonged recession. Stock market down and employment going up. Europe and the euro in big trouble. The classic car market is going crazy!! Look at early 1970s and earlier Ferraris. The prices are reaching record highs. Even Dinos (206-246) are well over $200k. Even with production number greater than 3000!! I recently sold my 330 GTS because the value reached a point I did not want to drive it anymore!! I asked someone "in the know" in the Ferrari market and I was told people are buying these cars to diversify their portfolios!! Since other investments like real estate and stocks are volatile. Though I wonder; we have seen these "blibs" in classic cars before. Especially when "non car " people are buying them! I am glad to see the GT has had a slow but steady increase in value and and therefore still drivable!!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I have the two perfect colors. Heritage & Red...All other colors are posers, with the exception of Silver (no stripe) with Red interior. That would be the cat's meow.

I have a Silver/No Stripe but of course a black interior

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I'm 1/7th of the way there.

My next will be a yellow w/black stripes!!!! Awesome.

There is at least one guy in NJ that has all 7. Also has about 150 cars in his collection.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I understand that Larry Miller's family still owns over 30 new Ford GTs with examples in every color.

Chip

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
I'm 1/7th of the way there.

My next will be a yellow w/black stripes!!!! Awesome.

There is at least one guy in NJ that has all 7. Also has about 150 cars in his collection.

1/8th ..... Blue, Black, White, Red, Silver, Tungsten, Yellow, Heritage (+Sonic Blue)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Thanks. I stand corrected.

Great, I'm even further away now!