All 7 GT colors: Own all?

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Anyone openly or secretly planning on owning all colors ?

My take is the march up to $200k....250....300k is just time passage

At today's $150-160k (ie, msrp)....don't think price drop below here

Considering other exotics are $250-400k, stocking up on GTs is smart

I want Tungsten, Gulf; would take black, yellow too

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I recall there is at least one person that I have heard has GT's in all colors. Not sure if he is an active Forum member.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
If they're going to three they're going to five... Back to reality, what car with a 3k build number has appreciated 200% over the last 10 years? My investments hope you are right and the economy is about to turn but I'm not holding my breath. I will say I would have thought there would be a lot of people over leveraged and getting hurt bad right now that would be getting out that don't seem to be running for the hills yet so what do I know...

Here's to million dollar GTs in ten years. I salute you!

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
If they're going to three they're going to five... Back to reality, what car with a 3k build number has appreciated 200% over the last 10 years? My investments hope you are right and the economy is about to turn but I'm not holding my breath. I will say I would have thought there would be a lot of people over leveraged and getting hurt bad right now that would be getting out that don't seem to be running for the hills yet so what do I know...

Here's to million dollar GTs in ten years. I salute you!

Still...my car still worth what I payed for it 4 years ago, not bad considering my other choice was a 911 Turbo that has lost 40% of its' value. And the 911 has faired much better than the Ferrari 360.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I doubt even folks named Ford have all the colors if you count stripe delete models. BTW, how many total combinations if you count deletes?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I doubt even folks named Ford have all the colors if you count stripe delete models. BTW, how many total combinations if you count deletes?

The combinations get way out of hand once you start counting strips, mac/no mac, wheels, and brake calipers colors! :willy

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
I know one Forum member who has one of every color. He also has a ton of wicked Mustangs, vintage Mopars, etc. Good guy.

I believe there is another individual who also has a GT in every color.

Don't believe anyone has one in every possible color/stripe combo but who knows.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Still...my car still worth what I payed for it 4 years ago, not bad considering my other choice was a 911 Turbo that has lost 40% of its' value. And the 911 has faired much better than the Ferrari 360.
No doubt. Not too many places to have your money that have done better. I sold too soon! That said, one must guard against irrational exuberance...

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I know one Forum member who has one of every color. He also has a ton of wicked Mustangs, vintage Mopars, etc. Good guy.

If you are speaking of Rich M. he sold quite a few of his cars (under MSO) to Shelby so his "one of every color" is no longer.

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
With the market heading into the stratosphere I wonder why he got out now?

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
The combinations get way out of hand once you start counting strips, mac/no mac, wheels, and brake calipers colors! :willy

I am sure. I was thinking more in terms of stripe/no stripe not so much the other 3 options.

H

HHGT

I have the two perfect colors. Heritage & Red...All other colors are posers, with the exception of Silver (no stripe) with Red interior. That would be the cat's meow.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I have the two perfect colors. Heritage & Red...All other colors are posers, with the exception of Silver (no stripe) with Red interior. That would be the cat's meow.

You are so right. Silver with red interior would be the best. When I has a kid my brother had a 71 Vette with that combo. Why does everyone do silver/ black? Easy I guess.

I love my white and Heritage but miss the blue I had . If I could snap my fingers, I would have blue/stripe delete; and--this is one not many would agree with, red stripe delete.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
...... All other colors are posers, with the exception of Silver (no stripe) with Red interior. That would be the cat's meow.

Sam - did ya start drinking early today? good thing you don't own an iPhone..........

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Silver with red. Mmmmmmm. Classy!

dscn1832.jpg

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Red interiors go well with nearly all exterior colors

This one is a knock out.

Attachments

• x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 389
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 391
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 391

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
have a red w/white, my 2nd would red w/white!! Why? my profile would stay the same, yet the 2nd car would be TT'ed! Just my direction.

Redeemed

H

HHGT

This one is a knock out.

Would love those pix in Hi Res if you have them.

Flatrod

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
I believe that is Tom C. car up in Seattle area. PL510Jeff knows him.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You are so right. Silver with red interior would be the best. When I has a kid my brother had a 71 Vette with that combo. Why does everyone do silver/ black? Easy I guess.

I love my white and Heritage but miss the blue I had . If I could snap my fingers, I would have blue/stripe delete; and--this is one not many would agree with, red stripe delete.

I'm confused. I thought all the interiors were black leather. Were there really reds? My first choice was really a Tungsten, but with red it would have been awesome!