A Special Thanks to John Mihovetz

Mar 15, 2006
I first met John at a Motor Trend magazine shootout in 1995. He was a quiet, confident, irreverent guy with an impressive and fast car. I liked him when I first met him. And over the years he has continued to impress me with his superior products, world class racing and with how he carries himself.

John, thanks for building Mark and Sean a great engine. You are a class act and set a great example for the rest of us.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mihovetz is the man.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
10000%

Accufab

Mar 14, 2006
Thanks, John. It was good talking to you today. It's been a long time since that Motor Trend shoot. Glad that you guys chose us to participate in your engine program. I am looking forward to stepping it up again the next time they go out. They did a great job and it was nice to be a part of a successful team. There's plenty left in their combo.

John Mihovetz

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

John M. is a man of few words. I got to watch him crew for Ray in Florida and recently spent a day at Accufab and everything was most impressive. John lets his cars and engines do the talking and the results speak for themselves. I had my motor shipped from Detroit to LA and back so John could rebuild it. 0 to 237 MPH in 6.08 seconds in a 4.6 L Mustang. John builds some serious Ford motors.

Chip