A Special Machine

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
SAE events such as these are typically open to the public. However, there is a discount if you are an SAE Member.
Check the website shown on Post #55 above.

Dave -- should be obtain a Ford GT Forum Table if possible.?
We can talk.

andy (ajb)

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Shoot I am already booked out of town or would have made the drive. Can someone that is going video the speeches for the forum??

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I'm interested in attending this too. If you can secure space for GT Forum folks I suspect there will be a few takers.

SAE events such as these are typically open to the public. However, there is a discount if you are an SAE Member.

We can talk.

andy (ajb)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I'm interested in attending this too. If you can secure space for GT Forum folks I suspect there will be a few takers.

Gentlemen,

If you want to go just click on the link Raj provided, buy a ticket for $75, and go. I'll see you there. Dave doesn't need to mess with this. If 5 of us show up or 50 it will be a great night.

Chip

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
I will see you there.
andy (ajb)

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'm in.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Already registered., should be a great evening.

Delighted that Ford/SAE had the foresight to move this event to Cobo which accommodates a larger audience.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
you're and I'm and what's Also a comma is needed after as usual. LOL

tough crowd. Oh sorry I meant "T"ough :lol

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

We can talk.

andy (ajb)

Thanks. I'm trying to work it into my schedule.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
tough crowd. Oh sorry I meant "T"ough [emoji38]
Thought you'd get a laugh out of it. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Good point Chip. I wasn't thinking of Dave messing with it but I did wonder if Andy could help secure a table since he's an SAE member. You can pre-reserve a table for 10 for $750, and I'm betting at least 10 of us will go.

I'm scheduling flights now and prepared to buy a single ticket. If it seems like a logistical challenge to get 10 of us to commit and send our $75 to one person (which it could be) I'm fine buying my own ticket. Maybe we can get there early and secure a table ahead of time.

Gentlemen,

If you want to go just click on the link Raj provided, buy a ticket for $75, and go. I'll see you there. Dave doesn't need to mess with this. If 5 of us show up or 50 it will be a great night.

Chip

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
it would be nice to sit together.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
I was thinking the same way, but after I ''posted'' it seems like many people were already aware of the Event... and most had already purchased single tickets.
So, I suggest we all purchase individually and then try to group-up at one of the "Open Seating " tables which will be marked as such. I will try to arrive early.

The downside is that most of the 'Open seating " tables are usually in the back of the auditorium.
But at a minimum we should all try to find each other to at least say 'hello" even if we gather at the end of the event around one of the vehicles which will be on display.
See you there..
andy (ajb)

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas

We can talk.

andy (ajb)

I will go and would love to join the table!

Frank the Tank

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Registered! See everyone on the 5th!!!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I'm registered and airplane/hotel is set. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The downside is that most of the 'Open seating " tables are usually in the back of the auditorium.
But at a minimum we should all try to find each other to at least say 'hello" even if we gather at the end of the event around one of the vehicles which will be on display..
Andy (ajb)

Andy,

We won't be sitting in the back because you are a Ford retired honcho and you are going to arrange a GT Forum table in a good location. Call one of your friends at Ford and make it happen. Thanks buddy!!

Chip

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm in for the table of 10.. Let me know or I will book an individual ticket,, B

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
All -- working on this . get back to you soon.

andy (ajb)

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
I will start a separate 'thread ' for this event.
with full details as of today..
andy (ajb)