A(nother) reason Kendall is Awesome!!

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
I took my car in to (finally) get my accufab x-pipe installed. The shop here in Chicago works on very high end cars, but mostly classic Ferrari's and Lamborghini's - they have a Miura, 2 Daytonas, a few Dinos in there now - but they have never worked on a Ford GT. I mentioned this to Kendall and he offered to talk them through the job as he has done 30+ x-pipe installations.

Anyway - I picked up the car yesterday and it looks/sounds awesome! The shop owner said that talking to Kendall made the job ALOT easier. I just wanted to give a special thanks to Kendall for helping put my mind at ease while it was being worked on! If I were on the west coast I would be using you for everything! Another example of how this forum/Ford GT owners are a great community to be part of. :thumbsup

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
It was my pleasure and I have no doubts at all that several other people here would have helped you out the same way. The thanks should be attributed to the great community we have here and none of us should ever take it for granted.

We have to all be especially good now because we know BONY is watching us and I for one don't want to get his flak when (if!) I get sent North as well some day.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Despite being 2,500 miles and an ocean away, Kendall has been the only person to work on my FGT.

Aug 25, 2006
A very nice thread.

I like reading where folks are ready and willing to help anther; great job Kendall

Enjoy your gal with her new voice

All the best

Shadowman

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Whether other people might or might not do it, you actually did. I am very impressed by both your actions and this great community. Makes me thankful to be a small part of it.
And a great BONY comment BTW.

It was my pleasure and I have no doubts at all that several other people here would have helped you out the same way. The thanks should be attributed to the great community we have here and none of us should ever take it for granted.

We have to all be especially good now because we know BONY is watching us and I for one don't want to get his flak when (if!) I get sent North as well some day.