ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I know I'm way late here but I've had some very pressing issues I needed to deal with wasn't sure I'd be able to put this together this year. I normally hold this event on Thursday night but I must move it up to Wednesday night, Janurary 16. I will be in Louisiana on Thursday. All 6 previous events have been a blast and this years should be no exception. :cheers Dinner will be at the spectacular El Chorro Lodge in Paradise Valley, Arizona. Secure parking will be provided for Ford GT's. All attendees will pay in cash so show up with a pocket full of $20 dollar bills, no credit cards, and no separate checks. I know it's late notice but if you will be at BJ on Wednesday night please join us. Guests are welcome. The tab with drinks and 20% tip will be divided evenly and paid in cash. Post up here if you plan on joining us. Cheers.

Chip

List of attendees:

1. Chip Beck - 3 - w/GT
2. Blue Moose - 2 - w/GT
3. Piccola - 1
4. Mark McGowan - 1
5. Stephen_Becker - 1
6. PL510*Jeff - 1
7. Fast Eddie - 2 - w/GT
8. JBG - 2 - w/GT
9. Ms. AZGT - 1
10. Bornn66 - 1
11. Buddy Stubbs - 1
12. Specracer - 2
13. Rsman - 5
14. GTTech - 1

Last edited:

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Wouldn't miss it, Chip!!
2 mooses and 1 GT.

Will we be on the patio again (i.e. dress warmly?) Drinks at 6:30, dinner at 7, I presume.

Lady Moose

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I'll be there Chip. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Chip will be in town that week so put me in. Look forward to seeing everyone.

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
I will be at B-J selling these two cars starting WED so I will come to the dinner WED night - I look forward to finally meeting other FGT owners from this site

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=1301&aid=466

&

http://news.barrett-jackson.com/bar...at-no-reserve-at-upcoming-scottsdale-auction/

Cheers!

SGB

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Thanks Chip...put me down for dinner and drinks.

fast eddie

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2006
phoenix, az
2 with a car please. looking forward to it as always

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
15 and counting

Gentlemen,

I received notes today from JBG and Ms. AZGT confirming attendance though they have not posted up yet. Another fine gathering of the faithful by the outdoor firesides at historic El Chorro is not to be missed if you are in the area. I anticipate our final #'s will be 25 members (15 so far) and 7 GT's. Join us!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

Chip
Toastmaster

Attachments

• EC1.jpg
    EC1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 663
  • EC2.jpg
    EC2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 672
  • EC3.jpg
    EC3.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 663
  • EC4.jpg
    EC4.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 640
  • EC5.jpg
    EC5.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
I'm in. 630 drinks begin...
Hoping for warm weather!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Now we are up to 16. Actually, members can arrive any time they like and enjoy the amazing atmosphere at the inside/outside bar. But at our designated area drinks will be from 7 to 7:30 and dinner will be served a bit after 7:30. Check out the link here to see more photos of last years event.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...-Jackson-FGT-Dinner/page6&highlight=El+Chorro

Chip

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Chip,

Last year was an amazing event. Wish I could make it again this year. Next year!

Jason

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Golly, I wish I could make it. I just found out today that my other Shelby GT is going to Craig Jackson's charity, and for some very personal reasons, I might try to come down. I've got to be at a big meeting the next week with a huge amount of prep so it would be a long shot.

Look at lot 3009 - I was first owner.

I sold it to a guy in Florida that I think is a well known collector but I can't say. She gave it to Craig for this foundation

This car's older sister went to the Shelby Foundation...

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Chip, can't make it but when and wher are you going to be in Louisiana?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, can't make it but when and where are you going to be in Louisiana?

Mike,

I'm flying into Alexandria with 3 friends and we'll get picked up and taken to a Duck Hunting Lodge/Club called "Honey Break" for a 3 day shoot. I fly right out when the hunt is over. I still want to get out there and see you sometime.

Chip

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for hosting Chip, wish I could be there, but will be skiing in Utah. I will be back Thursday and have plans to meet some members for a beer Thursday night. I know of two others arriving Thursday as well from out of town. Once we make plans perhaps some of the "stragglers" such as myself could meet for a beer. Have fun!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We are in (2 of us) and will dress MUCH better this time.....

Wouldn't miss it, Chip!!
2 mooses and 1 GT.

Will we be on the patio again (i.e. dress warmly?) Drinks at 6:30, dinner at 7, I presume.

Lady Moose

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Tim keep us posted, we will be in town, if this develops.

Thanks for hosting Chip, wish I could be there, but will be skiing in Utah. I will be back Thursday and have plans to meet some members for a beer Thursday night. I know of two others arriving Thursday as well from out of town. Once we make plans perhaps some of the "stragglers" such as myself could meet for a beer. Have fun!

rsman

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2007
BJ Dinner

Rsman and 2-3 guests plan on attending.Cheers.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
24 and counting!!

Gentlemen,

Our good friend and Harley-Davidson racing legend Buddy Stubbs will be joining us along with Ford GT test driving ACE Mark McGowan (who will be spending most of his time keeping Lady Moose entertained) so it's guaranteed to be a great time. Please join the 24 confirmed attendees. Be there, or be square.

Chip

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Gentlemen,

...Ford GT test driving ACE Mark McGowan (who will be spending most of his time keeping Lady Moose entertained)...

Chip

Yippee!!!!
Lady Moose