2019 Ford Gt Heritage Edition

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I am totally stoked that I was picked for a 68 Heritage edition, all previous heritage editions had leather interiors. But much to my disappointment the interior is Alcantara. Not sure why, but would costing is a big issue, I am more than willing to pay the extra 30k usd for launch control interior. Also since I am ranting A set of carbon fibre wheels would sure set off those carbon fibre roundrels that are priced at $20k USD. Just saying it woud be a car I could LOVE, Just not a microfibre material guy.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
There are no interior material options on the Heritage. I haven’t discussed the wheels with the concierge, but if they aren’t an optio, you can add them later if you change the wheel studs.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I could just spec out another car and forget about the Heritage model I was told, but damn the Gulf Colors make this car IMO. Since this a hand built car I cannot see the logic of not making customer extremely happy, instead of just happy, Time will tell as I will not drive car much with the Alcantara interior, lots of dust where I live so it would mean constant cleaning. Anyway these first world problems could be worse. I just wanted to drive this NFGT as I have close to 80,000 miles on my 06, pretty good considering I have on 4 or 5 months a year to drive.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Aug 8, 2007
Last I checked there was no law against taking the seat and the pieces that have alcantara and recovering them with leather, and it would cost far less than 30K.
I just saved you 25000 dollars.. your'e welcome. now if you want the exposed carbon thats another story.