2017 Ford GT Configurator - Let's build some combos

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Has anyone noticed the new "night time" feature on the configurator. Not the best representation but still looks mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Evil.

9.jpg

8.jpg

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Funny... I just did the same one with shadow black stripes... Just when I thought I had settled on a color I am back to thinking again... That is if I am one of the chosen few.

image.jpg

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
That will be mine as well Jerry (if given the opportunity) except with dull wheels.

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I think the series cars will be race car themed..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow - night time is cool!

Ed

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ

If they allow exposed carbon. Imagine some of builds that could be done. Matte black carbon with a gloss carbon stripe or if they really want to make us happy(those that get picked) have colored carbon. Like the P1 at Geneva this year in that blue carbon.

Would also like to see them allow us to put things on the underside of the wing so under heavy breaking you'll see a word or message.

Hopefully they also put a chassis number plaque on the exterior of the vehicle (like the 918 Spyder). A few friends and I have a pretty good list of chassis numbers of different rare exotics. I think the GT would be a great candidate for a plaque just to make our lives a bit easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015

Last edited:

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Yes lf you haven't been back to the Peterson since the renovation put it on your list. Be sure to book the vault tour. It will blow your mind.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I visit the Petersen Museum and the NHRA Museum every time I am in Los Angeles - been there dozens of times. I have not been to the Petersen since the renovation - gotta do it.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I'm going to LA in two weeks. I can't wait to see the vault (I just wish we could take photos).