2016 GT350 in IL for $5k over sticker...

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
If no one is willing to pay over MSRP dealers can't sell over MSRP.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I feel the R will come down also. At 750 or so units a year there will only be so many Mustang fans that will shell out $70K at MSRP + tax, etc.

Ed

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Friday I had my 06 GT windshield protector put on in Houston and a new GT 350 white/blue came in to have front end protector put on it. Customer had purchased it on Thursday from a metro Houston dealer at $10,000 over MSRP. He told me 3 other Houston Dealers wanted $20,000 over and only one was cheaper. That must be the Houston market for now. My opinion as a former Ford dealer south of Houston, still too high. Houston dealers are just starting to receive 350's, haven't heard of any 350'R's yet.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
There is a blue with white stripes 350 coming in to Madera, CA at Silva Ford at 10k over

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
The base and technology 2016 GT350's should quickly drop to MSRP since the announcement that the 2017 MY will have the track pack features as standard equipment, of course with a higher base price. It was reported that "Base and Tech" cars driven on the track by novice and intermediate drivers who maybe drive at 6/10 to 7/10 (not hard core track rats) are having their cars go into limp mode at around 15 minutes do to overheating in the transmission without the coolers. This has occurred at PBIR in WPB, Fl. where the weather is still very moderate. Someone posted that the ultimate insult was when his car went into "limp mode" before the session ended and was passed by a PT cruiser.