2015 GT350 North American Track Tour announced

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I received an invitation email from Ford Performance that they are offering owners of 2013 and 2014 GT500's, Boss 302's and 50th. Anniversary Mustangs a chance to ride and drive the new GT350 at one of four locations for $100. The Sebring course in October, being the closest to me, is the one I picked obviously. Signed up too late and am on the waiting list. First come/first served, limited entries. Will Ford do the same with the new FGT?

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
UNFORTUNATELY already filled every location.

Dang it.

Thugboat

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I received an invitation email from Ford Performance that they are offering owners of 2013 and 2014 GT500's, Boss 302's and 50th. Anniversary Mustangs a chance to ride and drive the new GT350 at one of four locations for $100. The Sebring course in October, being the closest to me, is the one I picked obviously. Signed up too late and am on the waiting list. First come/first served, limited entries. Will Ford do the same with the new FGT?

Did these invitations go to the Ford dealers that sold the car, or direct to the actual car owners?

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Direct! My daughter got one for her GT500 and we both work at the same Ford dealer. She is in sales and I'm General manager.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Somewhat frustrated at being invited and being locked out, I ventured over to the mustang6g forum. Some people over there received invitations in the mail as early as 7-13-15 while I received mine via email on 7-20-15. Now simmering, I called Ford Performance and spoke with a gentleman who confirmed some went out by mail and the emails were sent later. He agreed it was not the best way of doing it and that they were overwhelmed at the requests they received.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Somewhat frustrated at being invited and being locked out, I ventured over to the mustang6g forum. Some people over there received invitations in the mail as early as 7-13-15 while I received mine via email on 7-20-15. Now simmering, I called Ford Performance and spoke with a gentleman who confirmed some went out by mail and the emails were sent later. He agreed it was not the best way of doing it and that they were overwhelmed at the requests they received.

Your comment above are exactly on point.

So the early ones sent out, were prioritized by alpha by first initial of last name, region of the country, conquest sales/oppt'y, 'Mustang share of nation'/dealer, #of Ford Performance /SVT vehicles owned, astrological sign, or? Strange. :frown

Last edited:

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
My dealer did get my invitation. He told me this because I had sold the car over a year ago. After all, Mark wore the car out at the Rally in NOLA. haha

Thugboat

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Can you post up the dates and locations?

I didn't see any info on this.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Here's a link to the site: https://reg.attendeenet.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKWebId=0x36117896&varPage=info

Good Luck, tell them you know...... (fill in the blank)

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
August 27-28th. Laguna Seca
September 9-10th. Road America
September 30-October 1st. Lime Rock Park
October 12-13th. Sebring Raceway

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Interesting.
Never got one. And just saw my dealer with the past week.

Correction- Finally got around to catch up on my mail openings. There it was.
But all classes filled up.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
You will be fine with out that "experience". Somehow I have a feeling you know what the car is like in a better environment.

Interesting.
Never got one. And just saw my dealer with the past week.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
LOL

Andy, see you soon in Detroit! Looking forward to the event.....

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
I heard the Ford Performance / Multimatic GT350R-C drivers might attend these events if we email and ask for them to be.