2014 Camilo Pardo Ford GT Forum Calendar

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Coming Soon. Any stellar photography can be sent to dmbannister@mac.com for consideration of inclusion. Link to hosted file on site such as flickr or photobucket preferable. :thumbsup :cheers

10086190385_155c3ed6fc_c.jpg

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I vote for the "best" pic taken at the Rally 8 Car Show with all the cars arranged by color. I know a number of people took shots during that time, surely one has calendar merit. Also Roketman's silouette shot is calendar worthy...and he did not bribe me to say this.

Here is perhaps one that it interesting if it could be cropped. Not sure the resolution is high enough as it was done with an iPhone 3G. (The cropped photo may be too washed out around the cars)

IMG_1890.jpg

Last edited:

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Wow, is it January already? ;-)

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I had planned on getting some "leaf peeping" shots, but with the flooding that is all shut down. You've still got some more from the session at Red Rocks that were at the same time as the one on this year's. There were some in the awesome early light that could be cropped (or maybe Photoshop color adjusted slightly) for a good shot. My favorite from that set is the one I use as my avatar. If you want to use one of them let me know and I'll get you full resolution images.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
:lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
DBK, What are the dimensions of the photo portion of the calendar?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I vote for the "best" pic taken at the Rally 8 Car Show with all the cars arranged by color. I know a number of people took shots during that time, surely one has calendar merit. Also Roketman's silouette shot is calendar worthy...and he did not bribe me to say this.

Here is perhaps one that it interesting if it could be cropped. Not sure the resolution is high enough as it was done with an iPhone 3G. (The cropped photo may be too washed out around the cars)

View attachment 31381
Jack ,
I would have bribed you if you asked!

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
When will these be shipped out?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Is there going to be a 2015 calendar?

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Is there going to be a 2015 calendar? My office wall will look bare without one?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes. Camilo came over and we started it yesterday. I'm very happy with what we've come up with.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yes. Camilo came over and we started it yesterday. I'm very happy with what we've come up with.

I hope your using some of Stevens shots from the rally? His were awesome!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
More Red Rocks shots available :)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Have I missed the order for 2015 calendars?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Gary
Now that your car is a movie star I'm sure you didn't miss the calendar!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Didn't finish it before Camilo left town to buy that other car. Hopefully we'll get it to print in the next ten days so we can get them out before New Year. As usual.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Didn't finish it before Camilo left town to buy that other car. Hopefully we'll get it to print in the next ten days so we can get them out before New Year. As usual.

thinking you should have a set-up for pre-orders on 2015

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
im pre ordering now

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.

No problem your just in charge of a group "needy" people. :thumbsup

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
im pre ordering now

let me know when there done