2006 white no stripe - one of one

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
well THANK you SIR :cheers

let me tell a short story about my SRT ... :ack Gentleman , this is BELGIUM :
every year we need a technical inspection :secret::secret::secret::secret: to be road legal.... :eek

First year they found the tinted film on the windows... RED card.
Second year they found , after a hour search with 4 man !!!! i had only 4 leaf springs in the back instead of 5 as the PAPER stated !:lol:lol:lol i had changed to Caltracs :lol:lol:lol..... RED card.
Third year now .... suspension back stock... :wink... again 3/4 hour with 4 man.... o my god... they found the blower ! :ack:ack:ack... RED card.

And... every year i must show my manual because they don't believe a truck has those big tires... my god, the look skinny under that beast ! :shrug

so you understand i'm carefull now....

Barry

no offense, but I would move!:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
well THANK you SIR :cheers

let me tell a short story about my SRT ... :ack Gentleman , this is BELGIUM :
every year we need a technical inspection :secret::secret::secret::secret: to be road legal.... :eek

First year they found the tinted film on the windows... RED card.
Second year they found , after a hour search with 4 man !!!! i had only 4 leaf springs in the back instead of 5 as the PAPER stated !:lol:lol:lol i had changed to Caltracs :lol:lol:lol..... RED card.
Third year now .... suspension back stock... :wink... again 3/4 hour with 4 man.... o my god... they found the blower ! :ack:ack:ack... RED card.

And... every year i must show my manual because they don't believe a truck has those big tires... my god, the look skinny under that beast ! :shrug

so you understand i'm carefull now....

Barry

It appears this kind of excessive government meddeling 'in general' is pretty much the norm all around the world...and it's NOT favorably accepted by the people in any country either. :lol

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
no offense, but I would move!:biggrin

do you have a spare room ? :biggrin

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I like this Barry fellow :cheers

Welcome Barry!!1 Nice to have you.....

Beware of your G men next year....:secret::secret::secret::secret::secret:

YOur story was hilarious and I am sorry that they found the items....