1970 boss clone for sale

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
this started life as a three speed fast back, mso in houston, spend all of its life here in texas no rust on the car, its a 302 rebuild motor with a 5 speed t5 out of a 93 cobra, all the suspension and drive train is new, it has 9in rear with 350 gears, the car need some tlc I would say its a 7 needs to be repainted but all the panels are there and relatively striaght, but by no means is a show condition. it is a very good car and its all there, first $17,500 will take it, and believe me I have more into this car, the reason for sale..... well you guys have to wait until next wed to find out.:biggrin

pm me if interested.

soroushspictures383.jpg

soroushspictures386.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Wednesday.... lets see, Tuesday in Prince Macaroni Day, so,... Wednesday is your baby gets a kid brother? :) Good luck on the sale.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Wednesday.... lets see, Tuesday in Prince Macaroni Day, so,... Wednesday is your baby gets a kid brother? :) Good luck on the sale.

are you psychic? hush is the word:secret:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Good taste soroush. I'm trying to finish a 69 Mach1 that is being resto modded :biggrin

If it was 4 months later - SOLD...

Today #$&(!#%&$%#

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Disc brakes by any chance?

Very nice, I'd like to have it... but I've already got one Mustang, of course I'm in the middle of expanding the garage right now, so there would be room for it... hmmm, where are you at? Houston area? Out near Magnolia by any chance?

mardyn

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Good taste soroush. I'm trying to finish a 69 Mach1 that is being resto modded :biggrin

If it was 4 months later - SOLD...

Today #$&(!#%&$%#

Call Paulsen maybe he can lend you a few dollars. Heard he just got a 700B credit card. :bored

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Disc brakes by any chance?

Very nice, I'd like to have it... but I've already got one Mustang, of course I'm in the middle of expanding the garage right now, so there would be room for it... hmmm, where are you at? Houston area? Out near Magnolia by any chance?

mardyn

yes it actually has front disc brakes that came off a real boss 302, and yes im in houston near the medical center.

ps there is no such a thing as having enough fords:biggrin

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Soroush,
Car looks great!! My dad had a 69 that he regrets selling back in 1975... he also regrets the other 69 he didn't buy back in 1989 for $27K (matching numbers) Then the Ford Gods blessed him with the winning of an 05 FGT....

He'd love this one.... so would I..:wink

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,
Car looks great!! My dad had a 69 that he regrets selling back in 1975... he also regrets the other 69 he didn't buy back in 1989 for $27K (matching numbers) Then the Ford Gods blessed him with the winning of an 05 FGT....

He'd love this one.... so would I..:wink

Hey Tim, thats why Im not selling my 69 (real)boss 302, dont want any regrets:biggrin

IMG_0299.jpg

soroushspictures010.jpg

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
just beautiful... his was orange with black... his photo book would make a grown man misty.....

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
just beautiful... his was orange with black... his photo book would make a grown man misty.....

was it a boss 302 a calypso corral color perhaps?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

Look like these? (I think these are '70's) - ex Panelli Jones & Peter Gregg Trans-Ams; and a George Follmer in the 2nd shot

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
they sure are, race prepped 70 boss 302 TransAm they were getting 425hp out of a 302 back in the day:eek
I believe Tim was talking about a 69.
ps thats about what my blue boss is making we dyno'd it at 370rwhp

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Here's an ex-Gurney Trans Am Boss 302 - may be a '69, as the scoop on the top of the rear quarter is taped over....

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Here's an ex-Gurney Trans Am Boss 302 - may be a '69, as the scoop on the top of the rear quarter is taped over....

you are correct and it is a 69 but the scoops are not taped over, they were made that way from the factory, I believe only 69 boss 302 had those quarter panels, all other mustangs including the boss 429 had the scoop. The C stripes on the doors is another give away, the 70's had the hocky stick look on the side of the car.look at my blue car in this post on page 2.it is a 69

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
Look like these? (I think these are '70's) - ex Panelli Jones & Peter Gregg Trans-Ams; and a George Follmer in the 2nd shot
They are 1970's. One is the real deal and the other is a clone. I raced against these two cars in the 1990's (in vintage, of course). Your picture was taken at this year's Monterey Historics.

A friend of mine in FL is currently preparing this 1970 Boss 302 for vintage racing. It has a unquestionable period history of racing including local SCCA and SCCA Trans-Am.
David70.jpg

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Soroush, that '69 is killer! Do you have the '69 heads on it? I believe the intakes on those are bigger than a big block Chevy. Most '69s that I see for sale actually have '70 service blocks in them because the original motors usually met with a rather explosive ending.

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I just want it to be known.....

That you guys don't play fair!!!!

... and that's all I have to say about that....

OUT

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... and that's all I have to say about that....

OUT

Okay, "Forrest"! :lol :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush, that '69 is killer! Do you have the '69 heads on it? I believe the intakes on those are bigger than a big block Chevy. Most '69s that I see for sale actually have '70 service blocks in them because the original motors usually met with a rather explosive ending.

actually I do have a service block its a replacement block, dz01 number, but not because the 69 block was hurt, but rather the guy who had the car before me did road race it and pulled out the 69 original block as to preserve it should the car ever needs to be put back to original.