#0045 Home safe and sound in Texas

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Tomy,

I just got a note from Multimatic. Your car has to go back there for some programming changes and they will send you a new delivery date in a few weeks. They will pick it up in the morning!

Chip
:lol

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
She's finished and ready for her first outing tomorrow morning with who! The Houston Ferrari Club at the Lakewood Yacht Club, Seabrook, Texas. Should be interesting! God Bless Texas!

Attachments

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Both my Girls looked HOT last night at Preview Night opening of the 2018 Houston Auto Show, Wow, am I Blessed and I know it.
Well done, Tomy!

Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
They're both beautiful, Tomy. Congratulations!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats Tomy !! Love your white car but they forgot to peel off that blue protective film that runs across the top of the car !! :biggrin

but seriously Love the combo !! Enjoy my friend !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looking good Tomyboy !! :biggrin

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I sure do love your classic color scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Houston Cars & Coffee this morning with some very rare Porsche’s and my Girl on the front row entertaining the young and old! Kids magnet and they know all about the Ford GT. She’s turned 800 miles this morning and is ready for her first service appointment although can’t be done until mechanics are trained the first week of December??? Oh well I don’t track her.

Attachments

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Just gorgeous. Great artistry in the spec Tomy. Enjoy!!!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Neat stuff Tomy.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Got that right Tomy.

Vince H

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Congrats, really looking good in white/blue.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We're getting close and working hard to get her ready for Rally 12. Original Dealership license plates will be picked up tomorrow and then personal plater go on my Girl. It guess it was meant to be that her number is in the first issued plates from the Dealership!? What's the odds of that in a city like Houston, Texas?

Attachments

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Hello Tomy.

With the time difference between France and the USA, I discover that your new Ford GT has arrived. Congratulations.
To you and to your family, I wish a maximum of pleasure with this wonderful new toy.

As you know, I chose exactly the same presentation for mine.
All the new Ford GT being beautiful, I was waiting for your first pictures with a lot of curiosity, and a little worry, to know if my choice was really the right one.

I LOVE your car and these first photos confirm that you and I, share a very safe taste !!!!
I am now completely reassured.

The delivery of my new Ford GT is greatly delayed and pushed back to Autumn 2018 !!!
I am very disappointed, but at least I will not ask any more about the color choice I made.

Best regards.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Clean Room and you talk about Clean Room. I wouldn't even take Duke in there! Carbon fiber first then painted areas next.

Attachments

Last edited:

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Thank you for these magnificent photos.
Thanks to you, I already live the arrival of my next Ford GT (unfortunately, end of next year).
Please, dont stop to post such pictures.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool show! Of course your GT had to be the hit of the day!

Ed

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Tommy! Beautiful car. Will you bring her to the rally?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Since I never could get any pictures of the Light Speed interior before I placed my order was because there were no built. This is the first White/blue stripe car built for retail with Light Speed interior and Matt carbon fiber sides. I'm hoping I can post some pictures and they won't turn sideways!

Attachments

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
You are a blessed man Tomy!