Any interest in an adapter to mount a speedhut speedo in an OEM dash? Did this one. Works well. Working on a tach adapter too.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I would be interested in adapters I have a carbon fiber dash plate I would rather use.
I had my guys make me 5 sets. They are out for powder coating now. Not sure of the cost yet but will keep you in the loop. I hope to have them in a week or two.

Reactions: CJ428

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I have 5 sets of adapter rings for mounting a Speedhut speedometer in an OEM gauge panel. They are anodized to match the black. Cost is $150. plus shipping.
We are close to having a tach set up done. I need to do some testing on that piece.DSCF6912.JPGDSCF6893.JPGDSCF6912.JPG

Reactions: Johntpr

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
I will take a set. PM sent.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I would like a set.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I would like a set.
Send me your address and I'll get a set out today. I can do PayPal or a check.
Thanks,
Rich

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Carl Mehaffey 226 Pecks Corner Cohansey Road Bridgeton NJ 08302.
PayPal is good

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Send me your address and I'll get a set out today. I can do PayPal or a check.
Thanks,
Rich
Will send a set out in the morning. They are $150. My PayPal account is gt351svo@aol.com Any questions please feel free to call.
Thanks
Rich Roback (586)292-2788

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
sent. thank you

Dan S.

Oct 7, 2020
I will take a set also if you still have any available...
Dan Stryffeler
2645 S. Waterside Ct.
Marblehead, OH 43440

Will send $$$ via PayPal - shipping cost?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
It is just the speedo bezel adapter, correct?

I see "set" and think plural.

Dan S.

Oct 7, 2020
Yes, just a single adapter.

Sorry,
Dan

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
It is just the speedo bezel adapter, correct?

I see "set" and think plural.
There are 2 rings, one for the front and one for the back. They are made to interlock together. The plastic ring that comes with the Speedhut speedo secures it all together. It is hard to tell from these pictures but a lot of machine work was put in to them.DSCF6912.JPG

Reactions: 2112

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I will take a set also if you still have any available...
Dan Stryffeler
2645 S. Waterside Ct.
Marblehead, OH 43440

Will send $$$ via PayPal - shipping cost?
I will get them out today. Total is just $150. but send it as a friend or family so PayPay does not take a chunk out. Any questions, let me know.
Thanks
Rich
PayPal is gt351svo@aol.com

Dan S.

Oct 7, 2020
Perfect - thanks!

Dan S.

Oct 7, 2020
Received them - Thanks!

Reactions: GT Tech

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Received them - Thanks!
Yep. Me too. Nice work. Did you start with slabs from aluminum tube? It's the machinist in me.

Reactions: GT Tech

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Yep. Me too. Nice work. Did you start with slabs from aluminum tube? It's the machinist in me.
Actually, the fellow who made these up is a fellow GT owner. He owns a production machining shop. I only was in that side of the building for a few minutes as his Man cave it on the other side of the building. I did not see how he did them but we are working on the Tach adapter and I will get down there and check out. Did see pallets of aluminum billets waiting for machining. Pretty site for sure.

bayouGT

Nov 21, 2022
I am having issues with all of my gauges except oil pressure and fuel. Also the odometer/tripmeter displays dashes. I could swap out for a Speedhut cluster, but that would not resolve the odometer not working also. The battery died last yeat and I replaced it with an Optima 35.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Have you refreshed your ground cable connection to the chassis?

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I am having issues with all of my gauges except oil pressure and fuel. Also the odometer/tripmeter displays dashes. I could swap out for a Speedhut cluster, but that would not resolve the odometer not working also. The battery died last yeat and I replaced it with an Optima 35.
This sounds very much like what happened to my car prior to ownership. The car was jumped off by a large diesel truck and blew out most of the gauges and the odometer display. The previous owner replaced all the gauges with Speedhuts but that didn’t help with the odometer display.

Shelby told him he needed to replace the 4G7Z-10E994-AA module made by Pollack. This converts the signal from the ECU into a display format. The owner bought a used one from a wrecked car, and a Ford dealer hooked it up and made sure it was working.

The only drawback was (and continues to be) the control module retained the miles from the wrecked car. So the Ford dealer took the true miles from the ECU so you have to subtract out the miles that came with the control module. I keep the math on a spreadsheet so I can track true miles.

The control module isn’t cheap ($5,800 with discount), but they are available. Not saying this will fix your problem, but what you describe is what my car went through and Shelby knew all about the issue.