RTB: I have an accepted offer and am looking for some PPI love on the West Coast

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
Greetings from Atlanta. I am close to fulfilling my dream of owning a Midnight Blue w/ White Stripe FGT. I have settled on a price for a 2600 miles '05 in Murietta, CA.

Does anybody know this car or recommend a PPI Guy in the area?

https://westcoastexoticcars.com/listings/2005-ford-gt-2k-miles-2/

Thanks for any help!

Clark
-sig pending...

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I have a lightly used optional set of BBS wheels that came off my 2005 blue GT that I do not need. If you complete the purchase and are looking for a complete set let me know, I’d be happy to sell them for a great price. Good luck. They are amazing vehicles.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Clark,
Welcome to the Forum and the world of GT ownership. You're going to absolutely love the car. There are a few of us in Atlanta that are pretty active on the Forum. Make sure you drop us a line once you get the car and we'll get together. I'm up in the Alpharetta area.
Bill

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
I have a lightly used optional set of BBS wheels that came off my 2005 blue GT that I do not need. If you complete the purchase and are looking for a complete set let me know, I’d be happy to sell them for a great price. Good luck. They are amazing vehicles.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I was pondering another set of wheels to save the spec'ed wheels.

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
Clark,
Welcome to the Forum and the world of GT ownership. You're going to absolutely love the car. There are a few of us in Atlanta that are pretty active on the Forum. Make sure you drop us a line once you get the car and we'll get together. I'm up in the Alpharetta area.
Bill

Hi Bill. We're close. Norcross. I hope to be ready for a new owner orientation soon ;)

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Congrats. Just an FYI.....this GT's carfax doesn't show that the airbags were replaced...that will need to be done (both) along with the usual fluid changes. (coolant, clutch fluid, engine oil, brake fluid, trans fluid etc) Tires will need to be replaced if you plan on driving it. The axle bolts may also need to be replaced.

As far as west coast PPI, contact Kendall at https://www.cooltechllc.com/7-ford-gt-parts-accessories

PPI list : https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/fgt-ppi-list.28160/

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
Congrats. Just an FYI.....this GT's carfax doesn't show that the airbags were replaced...that will need to be done (both) along with the usual fluid changes. (coolant, clutch fluid, engine oil, brake fluid, trans fluid etc) Tires will need to be replaced if you plan on driving it. The axle bolts may also need to be replaced.

As far as west coast PPI, contact Kendall at https://www.cooltechllc.com/7-ford-gt-parts-accessories

PPI list : https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/fgt-ppi-list.28160/

Kendall contacted. Much thanks!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Clark - I PM'd you my email. Drop me a quick note as it is easier to connect. I will call the dealership this morning and see if we may be able to work something out for tomorrow. Best, Kendall

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats and good luck with the inspection..

post pics when it arrives

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
Clark - congratulations - you're going to love the car! Excellent color choice, btw

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats on your purchase and Kendall will be your best bet for a local PPI.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Clark,
Bill

I live in Fayetteville and as Bill said we are finally getting aa active group here in the Atlanta area. Welcome and congrats on the best color GT!

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Hi, if you want to sell your standard wheels, let me know.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
PPI completed. Results sent to Clark. Really nice car.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Sorry to respond late. I’m in north San Diego and can help if need be.

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
Thanks for the offer. The sale is proceeding smoothly. Should be in transport within a week...

VetteFish

Sep 27, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Congrats! Beautiful car. And great choice with Kendall. You're in good hands.

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
you got the beat colour combo

ClarkW

GT Owner
Mar 28, 2019
Atlanta
Yes, if everything went as quickly as Kendall's awesome PPI, the car would already be here. I decided to get all the fluids changed at the car's home dealership in CA...THEN into the transport.

Midnight Blue w/White is my favorite on this car, and my wife's favorite on ANY car, so it really worked out for the best ;

Waiting (im)patiently...

doug5m5

Feb 23, 2017
Newport Beach Ca
Your car looks fantastic I saw it last week. Hunter @ West Coast Exotics is very knowledgable about the FGT. Congrats !