Newbie - J040

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Love it! Looking forward to seeing it hopefully very soon! :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sweet!!! Congrats and Welcome Chris ! !

Last edited:

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Welcome and Congratulations!! What an amazing piece of artwork.

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
My favorite '17/'18 GT so far. Absolutely fabulous !
This car is as close as seeing a race car on the streets as it gets.
No a/c though, right ?

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
Please bring these design tricks and drop dead gorgeous styling to the S650...

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
That is killer!!!! It looks so awesome!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Well done! Awesome spec.This is the second one I have seen.How many comp series out there now?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Design team representing! What's up Chris. Your build is gorgeous. Now when are you going to attend a Rally? It's required. Haha!

Vince H

Svenny

Ford GT Team
May 18, 2017
Very excited - delivery tomorrow of my Competition Series GT!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Look forward to pics!!!:thumbsup

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit

I bet you are excited, seems like a long time in coming!!

FoMoCo

GT Owner
Aug 2, 2016
Congrats Svenny!

You've inspired me to be jump into the fire and start participating rather than being a casual lurker of this forum. That makes me the newest Newbie and gets you one step closer to Veteran status. My name is Stu and I took delivery of my '17 Comp Car in November. I'm a really private guy so this is a big step for me, but this forum is really so helpful to FGT and NFGT owners I kinda feel obligated. I didn't want to start a new thread and post pics of my car since this is all about your big day tomorrow; just wanted you to know that you have a bother-in-arms with the Comp Car.

It's certainly different enough (and so few of them) from the non-comp cars that I think it will be good to have someone to bounce ideas/questions off of. For example, I'm in Phoenix, but regardless of where we're located, we may want to start a therapy group on how to deal with people who are incredulous about no A/C. I've also put the racing harness in and can tell you anything I can if you want to discuss. And anything else of course!

Anyway, you are in awesome hands with Dave. Enjoy the heck out of your delivery... and all the days after!!!

-Stuart

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The excitement is palpable!

giphy.gif

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Chris...
Enjoy the delivery.!!.. at least it will only be RAIN on the car and not SNOW this time. !

andy (ajb_)

Svenny

Ford GT Team
May 18, 2017
I didn't know you were that excited Dave!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I didn't know you were that excited Dave!!

Hey, we're all excited!! http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/chippendales/3506016?snl=1

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congrats Svenny!

You've inspired me to be jump into the fire and start participating rather than being a casual lurker of this forum. That makes me the newest Newbie and gets you one step closer to Veteran status. My name is Stu and I took delivery of my '17 Comp Car in November. I'm a really private guy so this is a big step for me, but this forum is really so helpful to FGT and NFGT owners I kinda feel obligated. I didn't want to start a new thread and post pics of my car since this is all about your big day tomorrow; just wanted you to know that you have a bother-in-arms with the Comp Car.

It's certainly different enough (and so few of them) from the non-comp cars that I think it will be good to have someone to bounce ideas/questions off of. For example, I'm in Phoenix, but regardless of where we're located, we may want to start a therapy group on how to deal with people who are incredulous about no A/C. I've also put the racing harness in and can tell you anything I can if you want to discuss. And anything else of course!

Anyway, you are in awesome hands with Dave. Enjoy the heck out of your delivery... and all the days after!!!

-Stuart

Thanks for participating. It make the forum much more relevant and fun. I'd love to hear from you comp car guys about the cabin heat. You guys should start a separate comp car thread.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
VERY COOL!!!!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Palpable? What, are you taking blood pressures?

Oh yeah, welcome Newbie.

DanaMcGarrh

Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations on the new GT, I am a new member as well to the Forum and Ive had my 06 since new. I would love to have one of the new ones. I like many others was not picked. wish I knew the secret. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate the forum. I would love to see pics of the 2018 if you get them posted.