quahog

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
I plan to use my GT purchase , Drive to store , work etc. Parked in the drive today as I went off to town dump , do errands etc in my beater car. Guy shows up and knocks on door. Wife answers . He just moved up the street and has same year GT ,even same color ! There is another GT one town over as well ! Ditto color etc. We are talking small town here ! Are there knock offs being reproduced out there ?? I now have a dump sticker on the GT , just an excuse to take it for a drive ... wish I could post the plate : Mass white shark ....

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I plan to use my GT purchase , Drive to store , work etc. Parked in the drive today as I went off to town dump , do errands etc in my beater car. Guy shows up and knocks on door. Wife answers . He just moved up the street and has same year GT ,even same color ! There is another GT one town over as well ! Ditto color etc. We are talking small town here ! Are there knock offs being reproduced out there ?? I now have a dump sticker on the GT , just an excuse to take it for a drive ... wish I could post the plate : Mass white shark ....

Awesome. I take my GT to Home Depot all the time. I look like a vagabond in my chore clothes too.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Funny, I take mine to do errands and go to the lumber yard all the time also.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I had no idea there were 3 GTs on the cape. There was a guy in Chatham that had 2, but I thought he had sold them (yellow and black no stripe). We are in Duxbury.

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
Actually there is closer to FIVE on the Cape . P town hosts a yellow one, 3 white ones near me and Gill Wood ? is suppose to own one of Cape and Islands tire . I have yet to confirm the last one.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have a house in Falmouth Ma.I bring mine to the Cape all the time. Where are you on the Cape? Pm me and I will give you my cell

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Giggity.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
- ha! I was thinking the same thing!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Always glad to meet another GT owner.
There are so few in Ma

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Funny, I take mine to do errands and go to the lumber yard all the time also.

I look for excuses to run errands in the GT. Home Depot is a favorite.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Any drive in a GT is a good one!

Tomcat

GT Owner
I live in North Carolina, 10 miles from the Virginia border. Premium gas in VA is ~$0.30/gallon cheaper...it "pays" to go for a Sunday drive!