2015 Ford GT Calendar

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Now that all the excitement for the 2017 Ford GT is out of the bag....

Any word on when the 2015 FGT calendar's will be available? My office wall is looking bleak......

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
now that the 2016 is public…wondering how many times it will be on the 2015 calendar?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Now that all the excitement for the 2017 Ford GT is out of the bag....

Any word on when the 2015 FGT calendar's will be available? My office wall is looking bleak......

+1

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I hear crickets in the 05-06 section....:biggrin

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
DBK,

Any update on the 2015 Calendar?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Dave,

I know your working hard to get Rally 10 registration up so I don't want to interfere with that, but has Camilo given any interest in making a calendar for this year? Just wondering.

Vince H

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The 2015 calendar is now the 2016 calendar. :lol

The calendar production process is difficult. I do the layout stuff on my speedy 6-core Mac Pro using a legitimate copy of Photoshop CC. But that machine is out in the suburbs 15 miles north of Detroit. Camilo wants me to come finish it downtown, as he turns into a pumpkin if he is in the suburbs for too long. That process involves me going to the studio and spending the first hour just hanging out. Then the second hour is having a beer or what remains of the box wine from the party last night. Then the third hour is spent going to the party store to get additional beer. Then the 4th through 6th hour is spent trying to cure whatever ails the hamsters that turn the wheels that power the iMac at Camilo's place. Then the 7th hour is spent locating files. At around 1 AM, we'll begin working. Just as the 437th layer of the month of January is added, we'll need to leave and hit the Bronx Bar before last call. After that, I am married with kids and would like to stay that way. I am only allotted a limited number of annual 5 AM home return passes and ran out prior to the completion of what was to be the 2015 calendar.

The good news is, we have such a big head start that it's really almost done as it is.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California

The calendar production process is difficult. I do the layout stuff on my speedy 6-core Mac Pro using a legitimate copy of Photoshop CC. But that machine is out in the suburbs 15 miles north of Detroit. Camilo wants me to come finish it downtown, as he turns into a pumpkin if he is in the suburbs for too long. That process involves me going to the studio and spending the first hour just hanging out. Then the second hour is having a beer or what remains of the box wine from the party last night. Then the third hour is spent going to the party store to get additional beer. Then the 4th through 6th hour is spent trying to cure whatever ails the hamsters that turn the wheels that power the iMac at Camilo's place. Then the 7th hour is spent locating files. At around 1 AM, we'll begin working. Just as the 437th layer of the month of January is added, we'll need to leave and hit the Bronx Bar before last call. After that, I am married with kids and would like to stay that way. I am only allotted a limited number of annual 5 AM home return passes and ran out prior to the completion of what was to be the 2015 calendar.

The good news is, we have such a big head start that it's really almost done as it is.

Ha! Labor of love I see. That explanation is top shelf.

Vince H

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Lol!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The price of hanging out with rock stars!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
"We" understand.

Maybe you need to promote a new electron machine for The Bangle. With you as the Administrator. With an automatic 12:01 a.m. shutdown.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

If you two rock stars need an assistant - I'm on the next flight to Detroit!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Your good, just shift to the "academic" calendar.....

mymach5

GT Owner
Nov 18, 2007
Melbourne, Florida
Any closer??????

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Guess you missed post #7 on the prior page:

"The 2015 calendar is now the 2016 calendar"