Carlisle Ford Nationals

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I got my stickers / passes today. Will be a "game time" weather descision if I go. we have had now a week of rain in the northeast, im DONE with rain, not eager to think about a field in the rain..... need the sun... bad....

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
SPEC, your right the weather for close to a year has been impossible....get out there, we are going to have alot of surpises.......it will be fun.....

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Snowed every day here for the last week! Looks like this year may be Winter and August,,,,

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Where is Al Gore? We need some global warming!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Where is Al Gore? We need some global warming!

Maybe he is out having drinks with his housekeeper....noo.....ooops....That was Arnie! My bad!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I will probably come, will have to see if I drag the car along or not.

SPEC, your right the weather for close to a year has been impossible....get out there, we are going to have alot of surpises.......it will be fun.....

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Snowed every day here for the last week! Looks like this year may be Winter and August,,,,

All that snow keeps the dust down pretty well.

Here in Seattle they are predicting it MAY get to 70 today or tomororw.

Nearing 200 days since it was 70!

Another new all time local weather record.

btw Al Gore may have gone "under the covers" for another massage.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys how fitting I looked at the back of the book and my official build date of 1314 is 6/6/2005 6 years to the date of the book signing at Carlisle!:thumbsupgtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just to follow up from the book thread.....
We will have a 3 foot wide framed book cover and if you would like we can all sign it if you win the raffle or bidding....anyone else interested we can always make more.........
I have a couple more surprises in store too...........
Get ready to enjoy a long weekend at carlisle....gtjoey1314
p.s. dont forget trents banner too.........

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dino,jimmy ,gino, dont know about you guys, buy how about we bring some FRESH MOZZERELLA,PEPPERS AND TOMATOES to get things going right at Carlisle, I can stop off at Cardinalis pick up some lemon cookies and some bucca and a couple of loafs of semolina bread.........I like getting fat, before the goverment takes all the calories away......what say you guys, lets ENJOY..............Corn dogs and waffle cakes are not my bag baby.........
Dont forget the virgin olive oil, we need to make sure everything we eat eventually comes out!:lol ciao gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys , I had a framed and matted book cover made for Marcie that we will give her at Carlisle. I would like all of you to sign it for everything she has done to make this book come true.........if you like it I can always make more..........thanks again gtjoey1314

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
GTJoey my wife and I will be there. My KR will be on display at Bldg G. Also my GT will be parked outside that building as well. where are we meeting to meet and greet everbody?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
We will find you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However GTJoey and I will be in Bldg T with CP-1 and Nardo.:thumbsup

Guys ..... Post here if you are going ... I need a GT count.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino will be going........also I need for Mike Lange.........Thungsten FGT

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I'm coming, but decided today, to not bring the GT.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
....... but decided today, to not bring the GT.

Which would entitle you to one of GT Joey's now infamous Pink GT bumper stickers. Might want to re-think that one... :lol

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I will be coming with the GT rain or shine. If it rains we can drive 3 GT's abreast through the parade grounds.

MartinHerman

GT Owner
Jan 19, 2009
Hunt Valley, MD
Hello, what are the hours for the FGT function? can I get in the gates with my FGT ? any special pas needed?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Martin go to the last gate......pull to the right.....pick up your window sticker for the whole weekend......tell them your with gtjoey/rick markko and the gt display in building t.....will need to pay for the sticker...its not much, 40 dollars or so? for the weekend........so come enjoy we will be signing from 10 am to 6 pm friday and sat..........couple of breaks in between.
enjoy......gtjoey1314

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
driving the GT rain or shine . will hook up with you guys at some point. Lookin forwarded to meeting the gang!!!