back up camera

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
does anyone have good pictures of there backup cameras that were installed? thanks

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
Mine:
DSC_0361.jpg

H

HHGT

wired or wireless?

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Hard wired with heat insulation...
S

S

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We have this exact set-up on Gaby's car. The aluminum license plate mount is trick - especially on the GT. There's a little set screw that lets you change the angle of the camera to fit the car you have it on. Nice set-up.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have this exact installation in both GT's and my Excursion but I also have the in mirror display in the black car which they both share the same camera and giving me either option for a rear view.

Hard wired with heat insulation...
S

S

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I have this exact installation in both GT's and my Excursion but I also have the in mirror display in the black car which they both share the same camera and giving me either option for a rear view.

How did we ever all drive when we didn't have Sync, back up cameras, tire pressure monitors, GPS and butt warmers and coolers??? !!! Have a great Thansgiving everyone!!!:willy My dad thought it was a miracle when syncro mesh manual transmissions came out and 12 volt electrical systems!

Last edited:

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Driving the GT in reverse is nothing compared to my Panamera...worst rear visibility ever. I love the car though!

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I want one...wonder if the GT guys ever hooked anyone up with this. I need this. I must have this.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I want one...wonder if the GT guys ever hooked anyone up with this. I need this. I must have this.

I'd be pretty certain the GT Guys have done this more than a couple of times!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Great idea. I admit I have become dependent on these lol

I want one! Shelby help me hahaha

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi

Please can you let me know where I can purchase a reverse camera from?

Would like to get my car all sorted and ready for next year.

Thanks

Tony h