Wanted BBS front and rear wheels

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Does anyone have any option BBS front or rear wheels they want to sell,they will be used for racing so slight damage [curbed/scratched etc]should not be an issue.
let me know if ayone has anything.
Thanks
Neil
NZ05GT

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
You can try these guys. They don't always have them in stock but at least it's a place to try.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
interesting find.
I had someone look into these a while ago and was informed they are cast alloy made in china ,hense the $225.00 price tag and being on the other side of the planet [New Zealand] I can't risk them
Thanks
Neil

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
interesting find.
I had someone look into these a while ago and was informed they are cast alloy made in china ,hense the $225.00 price tag and being on the other side of the planet [New Zealand] I can't risk them
Thanks
Neil

Clone wheels from China in cast alloy using the same dimension as a forged BBS wheel would only be suitable for owners like EP that never drive their cars. :lol

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Clone wheels from China in cast alloy using the same dimension as a forged BBS wheel would only be suitable for owners like EP that never drive their cars. :lol

ouch :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
interesting find.
Thanks
Neil

are you sure that site is in NZ? I called them and talked to someone in the US and he said they came from salvaged/wrecked/parts cars.

Maybe they have/get used ones and new ones from China?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I thought I recently read that BBS, a German company, had gone through a bankruptcy proceeding, and was purchased by Punch International, a Belgian company in 2007. I thought they said that the Japanese company "Washibeam Co., Ltd" manufactures the BBS F1 Magnesium wheel and All racing Aluminum wheels. Since BBS is a customer of Washibeam, manufacture of the wheel will not be discontinued if BBS goes bankrupt again.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
are you sure that site is in NZ? I called them and talked to someone in the US and he said they came from salvaged/wrecked/parts cars.

Maybe they have/get used ones and new ones from China?

Sorry I meant I had someone in the US check them out