Tulsa, Oklahoma
Received mine and they are really nice! Thanks! :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You dog, DBTGT. How come you get yours before I get mine?

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
You dog, DBTGT. How come you get yours before I get mine?
May have something to do with "Red" GTs :rofl:rofl:rofl

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
my set came yesterday very nice

My set came yesterday. Very nice. Thanks to all who worked on them. I only ordered one set for the red car as the orange and blue car is not nealy as fast and only the red cars seem to need them due to overall performance.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Do you still need a white one? Looks like I can take one off Bony's car if you need a white one. Also... do you have any blue in stock?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Do you still need a white one? Looks like I can take one off Bony's car if you need a white one. Also... do you have any blue in stock?

Hey Jerry, we are still looking for a white, tungsten, and blue for yours as you are the only one with a blue request. Let us know if you can do this or not. :thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Hey Jerry, we are still looking for a white, tungsten, and blue for yours as you are the only one with a blue request. Let us know if you can do this or not. :thumbsup

Ok, I will remove one from my GT (Blue) and one from Bony's (White) and send them off sometime tomorrow. Where do I send them again? and how soon could I get mine back?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ok, I will remove one from my GT (Blue) and one from Bony's (White) and send them off sometime tomorrow. Where do I send them again? and how soon could I get mine back?

Here is the address to send them to and Shadowman will need to let you know how long it will take to do the color match. Thanks for doing this Jerry:cheers

Discovery automotive
4120 Studebaker Road
Placerville, CA 95667

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Got mine and they look great. Thanks,:thumbsup

John

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Rec'd mine today -they look amazing. :thumbsup
Thanks guys.
:cheers
Trent

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
It seams as if everyone is pleased thus far with the vents that KDO GT and I have provided. It has given us pleasure to see this project through knowing the high quality that our machinist produced. More to come soon on the side vents as they are in the works (customs first though). :thumbsup

If anyone installs them in the billet style as is please post up some pictures:banana

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
It seams as if everyone is pleased thus far with the vents that KDO GT and I have provided. It has given us pleasure to see this project through knowing the high quality that our machinist produced. More to come soon on the side vents as they are in the works (customs first though). :thumbsup

If anyone installs them in the billet style as is please post up some pictures:banana

I'd be interested in the side vents too! :biggrin

John

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Just received mine today. Outstanding, truly outstanding. Thank you very much!

michael

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Arrived yesterday.

Excellent quality.:thumbsup

Now off to powder coating [flat black of course]. :banana

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
For anyone planning to attend Carlisle that may be on the fence on these vents PE2UNIA is helping to create, I will bring some with me for the event. The undeniable truth is that the plastic pieces will warp and crack. They may run out of parts at the factory. I would recommend that everyone replace the vents with an aftermarket piece, and tuck your plastic ones away for originality.

Pete S.

Hydra GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
Mine arrived a few days ago! WOW, absolutely wonderful works of art. Thanks again. I will have mine anodized a custom blue so i can keep the neat machine marks in view:thumbsup

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Im ready for the side vents when ever they're available :thumbsup

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Anyone have a set of OEM vents they would sell?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
By the way the white and blue OEM vents are on the way to Shadowman... should be there by today or tomorrow.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Vents

Thanks John (pe2unia) as this is a nice addition to my new ride. The only bad thing about painting them is that you wouldn't know that they are billet unless you touch them or if you are told that aren't plastic.

Attachments

• IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 149