WTB: My first GT!!

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
:biggrin I started racing slot cars when I was 6 year old. My first set included a Porsche 906 and a GT40. I currently have a opportunity to purchase and I am seriously looking across the country at dealers and private owner GT's for Sale.

I am not exactly sure what color. I love White but the Red and black cars seem to jump out at me. I am really a car nut and I want a car that has not been abused, repainted or mechanically repaired due to accidents.

Please keep me in mind if you know of one that fits a budget in the $140 range.:banana

Thanks, Bill

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Call Shelby, Bernie or Marv Rose, our 3 forum dealer sponsors

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Billy, I would be happy to help you, feel free to call me at 1-804-784-7208. I have a couple of cars that you might be interested pursuing. You can also e-mail me at bfkatz@bjmotors.biz Hope to hear from you soon. If I don't have anything I am sure one of the three of us would be glad to help.

Bernie

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey guys Billy has been to the 2009 GT Guys coming to Maryland event this past spring and has been hooked ever since. :banana Billy is a true stand up guy who will fit in with our group flawlessly. Soooooooo, Bernie and Shelby its up to you guys to hook up my Maryland neighbor :thumbsup Get those prices down:biggrin

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Billy, I have a low mileage yellow w/black GT that the seller (my friend) is trying to unload. It's in excellent condition (no stories) and the selling price is $150 - much less than most other GTs that I've seen recently. If you're interested in yellow, either post your contact info or send me a PM. (I cannot send you an email or PM the way you are set up.)

Mary Jo

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have talked to Billy a couple times. Great guy. Very nice. He is doing his shopping as he told me. He is looking to spend around $140k. 2 weeks ago I had a car that would have worked great, but it sold two weeks ago. Today, I dont have anything on the "CHEAPER" price scale of the GTs. Everything I have is extreme low mile, rare or TWIN TURBO :) , so we are keeping an eye out for the RIGHT GT for him. If I am not the one that gets him his GT, I just hope he finds a car that works for him. I am sure we will all see more of him on the forum. Happy hunting! :)

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I have a one owner for $130K 05 Red GT with 4500 Miles, All doc's, all recalls car is on consignment. If that works let me know.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I would take $140k for my rare silver 05 GT with 4K miles. Stock, never wrecked.:cheers

H

HHGT

I would take $140k for my rare silver 05 GT with 4K miles. Stock, never wrecked.:cheers

That is a hell of a price.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Two nice deals just posted. Got get one Billy and join the fun.

H

HHGT

I have a one owner for $130K 05 Red GT with 4500 Miles, All doc's, all recalls car is on consignment. If that works let me know.

That is even a more hell of a price.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

That is a good price. Cant believe its not gone yet....

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
Thanks for all the support

:willy I sent a couple of emails to get photos and additional information.

Thanks John and Shelby for your kind words :cheers

Billy

Invester 1

GT Owner
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
I have a white 05' GT for sale. 727-515-1965.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Billy with all of these options it looks like you will be going to Texas WITH A CAR after all!!:banana:banana:willy:willy

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Hey Billy with all of these options it looks like you will be going to Texas WITH A CAR after all!!:banana:banana:willy:willy

My silver is one hr from Austin. Save that shipping cost!:thumbsup
mcchecker05@aol.com

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I would grab that Red GT from BJ.

http://www.bjmotors.biz/2005FordGTred_0982.html

Great price, color, dealer.

You are not going to get better peace of mind, than buying from a dealer here; even ebay is $10-15K more !

ps. it has the 5 spoke cast-rion wheel that are classic, and on less than 15% of GTs

Last edited:

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
It seems the economy is benefitting those who are seeking to want buy a GT.

H

HHGT

It seems the economy is benefitting those who are seeking to want buy a GT.

Hey Tim, just noticed this; "2006 Midnight Blue-No stripes (Sold?...Or was it? Hmm...)" Care to clarify?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Hey Tim, just noticed this; "2006 Midnight Blue-No stripes (Sold?...Or was it? Hmm...)" Care to clarify?

I was wondering when someone would notice. I don't want to hijack this thread, but the subject is along the same lines. Tomorrow, my son Garrett will be picking up a replacement for my long, lost Midnight Blue no stripe car. I found another one just like it with less miles. It is heading to Arizona and will be at my home there on Friday, to keep the yellow car company. (They prefer to stay in the garage in pairs.) "New Blue" will make an appearance at the rally in October. I have always regretted selling that no stripe blue car. I have now redeemed myself. Here's a photo.

Attachments

• 2005 Blue GT.jpg
    2005 Blue GT.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 2005 Blue GT2.jpg
    2005 Blue GT2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 232