Wtb blue no stripe

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Looking for a blue no stripe to add with my red and white cars with no stripes. Just testing the waters to see if anyone would like to get rid of their car private sale.
Shoot me a pm please if you know of a car.
Thanks
Dan

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Looking for a blue no stripe to add with my red and white cars with no stripes. Just testing the waters to see if anyone would like to get rid of their car private sale.
Shoot me a pm please if you know of a car.
Thanks
Dan

Ask and you shall receive:

http://instagr.am/p/CQgdc0JtCSC/

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Question, How do you find the listing from that instagram link? Do I have to be a card carrying member of instagram to see it?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota

That is center punches old car. They are asking 449 for it. Besides a a few auction cars I don’t believe any dealer cars are selling for 400+. Blk car on bat with 900 miles just brought 400k, 17 mile red car brought 400k few weeks before that. But a 3400 mile car and 449 is wanting all the money IMO.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Question, How do you find the listing from that instagram link? Do I have to be a card carrying member of instagram to see it?

Here it is https://www.drivingemotions.com/2006-ford-gt-factory-stripe-delete-no-option-car-collector-c-595.htm

Reactions: 2112

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
OEM tires.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
I emailed them saying I was the original owner and their listing has a couple small errors (i.e., that’s not an aftermarket radio, it’s the standard non-Mac radio), but they didn’t bother to respond and were too stupid to make the corrections.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
but they didn’t bother to respond and were too stupid to make the corrections.

They Probably just don't care. Just inventory to them.

Most car sellers are not car guys.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Crazy to sell it!