Wiper removal tip--Thanks!

BillyRay

GT Owner
May 5, 2008
Phoenix
Guys,
You are right about it only takes about 15 mins.
Here is the tips again that worked for me.

1. Angle the wiper straight up, now at the base there is a tiny little slide lever and slide this outward. Once the lever is out then rock the wiper back and forth. Put down a towel over the hood so you don't DROP the wiper by mistake.
2. Now you have to remove the hose to wiper blade. Be careful when pulling off the hose, One little TRICK here..the wiper MUST be in the straight position. If you don't put the wiper down it pitches the rubber hose and will not pull through the blade!!
3. I coiled up the hose and tucked it in the wiper well area.
4. I took a water bottle cap and checked for a pre fit, after that then spray the cap the color needed. Mine came out awesome and thanks again for
the wiper tip.
I,am looking forward to the extra visibility! I haven't had a chance to drive the car yet but this weekend.
BillyRay

WOW...it does make a nice difference and like it was said before, now you can see the gas cap like never before. Its a much cleaner look from the cockpit!!!!

Last edited:

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
Thanks for the help! Just took mine off too and the visibility and look is MUCH better! Did you paint your windshield stanchion or did you put a cap on it?

Thanks

Mark

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Have you seen the GT Clear vision wipers that we have available?

Now in Production - taking orders

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...lopment-photo-s&highlight=clear+vision+wipers

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
I put a little white mark on the bottle cap, helps let you know if the wipers are on.