Who has 4 GT's going from Green bay WI to Detroit?

Feb 14, 2006
Just wondering what the price on the 4 GT's going from the above locations was? It is listed with a broker so I am sure they are making some $$$ on them.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
A wild guess is that at least 2 will be a GTX1 and GTXB.

Feb 14, 2006
Yep, that was what I was thinking. The price has just gone up on them too.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's the original GTX1, GTB, and 2 GTX1 conversions.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
DBK said:
It's the original GTX1, GTB, and 2 GTX1 conversions.

I can't wait to see these in person! THANKS FOR BRINGING THESE TO THE RALLY!!! JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!! :biggrin I'm a little excited if you can't tell!

Growing up in WI (also known as the "frozen tundra" or the land of beer, brats, & cheese), I witnessed more blizzards than "cool" cars - which at that time would be anything from a 'Vette to a Jaguar. Therefore... I am THRILLED to see that the GTX1's & GTB's are being done there! :cheers Knowing that the shop is just a short drive away is giving me a new reason to go home and ... visit the family! :banana

Didn't mean to stray off thread or anything, but...well...I saw "Green Bay" & the cheesehead in me just had to come out! :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
I can't wait to see these in person! THANKS FOR BRINGING THESE TO THE RALLY!!! JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!! :biggrin I'm a little excited if you can't tell!

Growing up in WI (also known as the "frozen tundra" or the land of beer, brats, & cheese), I witnessed more blizzards than "cool" cars - which at that time would be anything from a 'Vette to a Jaguar. Therefore... I am THRILLED to see that the GTX1's & GTB's are being done there! :cheers Knowing that the shop is just a short drive away is giving me a new reason to go home and ... visit the family! :banana

Didn't mean to stray off thread or anything, but...well...I saw "Green Bay" & the cheesehead in me just had to come out! :lol

damn... howabout modeling your snowmobile suit and show us how to slam
pepermint schnapps shooters..... go pack! :banana

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
piccola - bringing the cheese head hat?

I also spent many a Sundays in beautiful Green Bay on Lambeau field watching the Pack and yes freezing my butt off! :bored :ack

I'm chilled just thinking about it...... but that good - as it's still 96 out at 9:00P in Raleigh now...

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Sorry Bony, got rid of my snowsuit & boots when I moved to FL. Schnapps? hmmmm... Haven't had a drink in months, but back in the day, any guy brave enough to challenge me, I could drink under the table. Would be happy to show you how to do it right. :cheers Unlike FL, WI girls drink the real stuff! None of these fu-fu drinks that the ladies in "black cocktail dresses & diamonds" drink. :wink

Mad in NC: I'd bring the cheesehead, but there's not enough head room in the GT. PRIORITIES!!!! I'm guessing you aren't one of the Packer fans who paint their bodies gold & green & take their shirts off during the game in negative degree weather after 8 beers??? :biggrin

Sorry. I think we are straying a bit off topic...

Last edited: