Where is the 17 GT500?

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
All other major products have had an intro tied to the 50th. We appear to be running out of time on this one.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Isn't it because the car was resurrected for the 2007/40th year?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It's out now.. It's called the GT 350R .. nothing above that is being planned as of this moment.. That was Ford's comments at Daytona when some asked for a Hellcat fighter.. Raj said ask the guys with the Hellcats to try to turn them.. got some big laughs !!:biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

That was asked at the Daytona " out front Ford Tent " during one of the question/ answer sessions.. This guy stands up and say's his Hellcat buddy's were giving him a hard time and Ford needed to respond to the HP battle,, Raj was quick with that response.. was really funny..

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Raj said ask the guys with the Hellcats to try to turn them.. got some big laughs !!:biggrin

I rolled on the floor when I saw this for the first time:

[video=youtube;Nne3raZkUHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nne3raZkUHw[/video]

"If you put firecrackers up an elephant's ass the elephant will run fast but it still can't stop or turn"

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Now that's FUNNY!

Pretty good Hitler make-up and acting too.

Made my day.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Now that's FUNNY!

Pretty good Hitler make-up and acting too.

Made my day.

The same guy has used a clip from a movie and done the captions. I think there are at least 10. They are all funny and poke fun at cars.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
It's out now.. It's called the GT 350R .. nothing above that is being planned as of this moment.. That was Ford's comments at Daytona when some asked for a Hellcat fighter.. Raj said ask the guys with the Hellcats to try to turn them.. got some big laughs !!:biggrin

That is funny... love it!