Wheels, diffuser, headlight, tools, etc. for sale

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
I have several spare items and tools I've purchased from other forum members or from eBay that I am selling. (I'll add photos later today)

SOLD! Two rear wheels (the optional BBS 10-spoke version that most of the cars have). Both have small scuff on rim from when the GT was strapped in a trailer through the wheels. $1000 + shipping buys both.

SOLD! Rear diffuser, complete, excellent condition. This is the large metal and plastic (fiberglass?) part under the rear of the car. I was going to try to modify this by curving the rear edge to improve the appearance. $500 + shipping. (Big box, probably oversize UPS shipping)

SOLD! Right headlight (passenger's side). This was from a wrecked GT, but I honestly see no damage other than a few tiny scratches that I don't think you'd even see when the light was installed on a car. Includes bulbs, etc. $300 + shipping.

SOLD! Shift knob (new, sealed factory) $50 shipped.

SOLD! Ford factory tools: $100 shipped for the set, includes
* Radio removal tools- pair
(Ford tool #415-003, see page 415-01-1 in 2006 shop manual)
* Clutch alignment pilot
(Ford tool #308-599, see pg 308-01-3 in 2006 shop manual)
* Gear shift alignment fixture
(Ford tool #308-602, see page 308-00-13 in 2006 shop manual)

SOLD! Ford GT SAE book of technical papers. $90 new, sell for $60 shipped.

Ford Oval badge for rear of GT. This is an OEM Mustang part, 3.5 inches wide with self-adhesive backing. I was going to add one to the back of my GT. $10 each, shipped. (I have two).

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
'punch-

I'll take the SAE book. PM me where to send the check.

Makes me sad to watch you sell this stuff...I promise the SAE papers will have a good home in my study.

-C

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Punch, was the defuser new in the box? give me a pm, thanks gtjoey :thumbsup

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Punch...i'll take the tools & defusser