What would you spend?

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
What would you honestly spend per year to go as fast as you wanted, when ever you wanted (on a track that is)? I had a friend ask me that today and now I am asking all of you. I know many of you have multiple supercars and would like to be able to "drop the hammer" when ever you felt like it. I want to hear some of your answers before I tell you what I told him. :thumbsup

Thanks
joe

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
I have that right now at Spring Mountain Raceway in Nevada. You buy a membership and pay so much dues and per track day. But before I let you know the dollars, I would like to see some posts. :wink

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
Is nobody else interested in something like this like I am?

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
It all depends, if that right is in Utah, my back yard, 10 miles away or on the freeway.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I would be interested if it was in back yard. I live in upstate SC.

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
I would spend 100k or so. So tired of having fast cars and not being able to use them. Worse, I live 30 minutes from Fords high speed track (NW Arizona) but I don't think they would let me on it....

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
Give both: 1 hour away and one you visited two or three times a year...
What if it was a great track, good looking, professional, easy to get on and off the track..

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
OK, no one threw out any number so I'm going to be cheap and say $5000 a year memberhsip.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
SOLD!

Where do I sign?

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
$ 100 per session. 3-4 sessions per year. sessions 2 hrs.