What Does $530,000 Buy!!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
WELL, IF YOUR A GT FAN/OWNER A SWEATY COWBOY HAT, A PAIR OF CARROL SHELBYS DENTURES AND A 2005 VIN# 003 SILVER NO STRIPE FORD GT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT, SAM S CALLING ME ALREADY ON THE OTHER LINE. BABY IF YOU DONT OWN THIS CAR AND YOU HAVE STINKY CASH SITTING IN A MATRESS , BANK ACCOUNT OR SOME PUNK ASS 25 YEAR OLD COLLEGE DEGREE JERKING AROUND WITH YOUR STOCK PORTFOLIO . PULL IT ALL BABY AND GET IN ON THE BEST THING SINCE THE INVENTION OF SLICED BREAD!!!! MUA , LOVE YOU ALL I CAN SLEEP NOW 175% PECENT GAIN IN 10 MONTHS AND PLAYING WITH IT!!!! SEE YOU CARROL IN WIXOM BABY!!!!!!! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Even if we see 50% value of that $530K high water mark we are doing very well indeed. Barrett Jackson sets the bar. :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Barrett Jackson set NO bar... none. If you want a realty check go to Kruse's site and review the sale the week after BJ at the racetrack outside of Phoenix. B-J is place for wealthy folks who buy what they want, and get it now. Instant gratification plus they get these 2 minutes of fame on Speed Channel. If you think your GT went up 5 cents, you are drinking, which in that case call me as I am ready for another cocktail. :biggrin :rofl :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I think that spidy might be drinking :biggrin