Welcome Home M199!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congrats Seth and Jen. It was great going through this journey together. Awesome spec! The orange interior is perfect. You're gonna absolutely love the car.

Thanks Bill! So far we're in heaven. Now I need to start working on getting the magical 600 miles on it before I play a little more. Ughhh...such a chore to have to drive this car! 😆

Reactions: Ed Sims

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Great spec! When I ordered my 2019 CF edition, I went with liquid grey and orange accents like yours. I had long discussion with the concierge if there would be enough contrast b/n the CF stripes and liquid grey color. I was told it would be the first with all three colors snd would be fine. It was (and is)!
I can understand your apprehension on the matching interior but it was the right decision ( I did not think of it and probably would not have had the nerve to order it! ) nice spec! Enjoy!!

Thanks Gene! Glad you went with the same spec. I was also worried about the grey but there's still good contrast and with the accent, the car definitely pops. I'm glad our interior gamble paid off!

Woohoo! So happy for you Seth and Jen. Live changing no doubt. Isn't it great that dreams do indeed come true. Looking forward to see you nad your family and your new addition in person. I couldn't be happier for you.

It's been said:

Good things come to those who wait!

Never more true than with a M series Ford GT! Love your interior too!

You're definitely right about that Randy! Glad you're enjoying your beauty too!

Awesome! Love it! Let's get together as soon as I get mine back from getting wrapped! Congratulations, I'm super excited!!!

You got it Sebastian! I'm down!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thanks for sharing your joy and your photos! Magnificent automobile!

You're welcome and thank you for the kind comment!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sweet !! Congrats !!

Reactions: GTMD

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congratulations GTMD! I'm glad you're my neighbor! I love seeing that beautiful NGT of yours. And thanks Kevin for treating us all to dinner!

Ed

IMG_7881.jpegIMG_7870.jpeg

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thank you Ed for your friendship and support over all these years--we can't thank you enough! Appreciate the kind comments and glad you and Heidi were able to join us for dinner and the event. Kevin Koshkarian is an amazing person and did an incredible job making the delivery something our family will never forget.

I still can't believe the car is ours after the long wait! It's truly a magnificent piece of art and automotive engineering. Driving it is pure bliss! Just need to wait for the weather to calm down before putting more miles on her.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks so much Seth! What a cool spec you have. Love the fact you went with the orange interior to compliment the orange accents! It came out perfect. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting the family. Your dad is a big car guy also! Really nice talking with him. Thanks for choosing me and looking forward to future trips out by you and hanging out even more! 6A47E05E-75FA-48D5-898B-DB46AAF97D5A.jpegA020A14E-32CB-4EAC-8E68-3964B78B0B9A.jpeg8FF2D835-C508-4FCB-A299-127C722EBEE4.jpeg

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Great spec, and very unlike any others I’ve seen. As said above, the orange interior elements complement the orange exterior mirrors and stripe. Very tasteful.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thanks so much Seth! What a cool spec you have. Love the fact you went with the orange interior to compliment the orange accents! It came out perfect. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting the family. Your dad is a big car guy also! Really nice talking with him. Thanks for choosing me and looking forward to future trips out by you and hanging out even more!

Thank you again Kevin for such an incredible experience! You really made the entire process, fun, exciting and downright easy. Now that we have the car, I guess you can send me all the pictures you have! Thanks for keeping it such a surprise!! BTW...my dad really enjoyed meeting you too. He also happened to ask me if you had his Bronco ready yet...Lol!

Happy New Year Kevin and thanks again!

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Great spec, and very unlike any others I’ve seen. As said above, the orange interior elements complement the orange exterior mirrors and stripe. Very tasteful.

Thank you Pete! Thankfully the gamble paid off! 🥳

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Nice!!
congrats!!