Wanted: Higher Mileage GT

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Looking for a higher mileage GT for a driver.. Looking to spend around 265-275K. Any owners out there looking to get rid of a higher mileage car or know of anything for sale please shoot me a pm.

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Arent we all looking for the same thing... Just gonna have to bite the bullet and pay asking price.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I'm willing to bet, that the owner/drivers of the real "higher mileage" cars (50,000+ miles) wouldn't be willing to sell at your price point, as they're enjoyment of the car, is worth far more than that!!! You might be able to find a "story car", but make sure to have it inspected by someone like Rich Brooks, and even better, restored by him. By some definitions, I'm guessing my 19,000 miles car, could be considered "high mileage".

Reactions: roketman

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I'm willing to bet, that the owner/drivers of the real "higher mileage" cars (50,000+ miles) wouldn't be willing to sell at your price point, as they're enjoyment of the car, is worth far more than that!!! You might be able to find a "story car", but make sure to have it inspected by someone like Rich Brooks, and even better, restored by him. By some definitions, I'm guessing my 19,000 miles car, could be considered "high mileage".
I bought and sold two 12000 mile cars with in the last year and a half for 300k, both blk. These cars are out there in that price range regardless of what people think or want to believe. I bought a one owner 52 mile car in 2021 for 350K. I have 5 GT's here now that are complete bare chassis up builds. I am more than capable of ppi'ing a car. Yes Rich is great at what he does with these cars and also a very valuable person in the GT community. Just thought i'd ask here incase someone is wanting to sell a car.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You got that right!!

Reactions: RPM217

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018