Wanted: Heritage GT no radio @ MSRP or -very- close

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
My father isn't web savy so I'm posting this on his behalf.

He is looking for a Heritage GT, and it cannot have the upgraded radio. The rest of the options added or deleted are not important.

If anyone knows of a car configured in this manner or if a dealer is reading this and would be willing to order the car PM me please and I will put you in touch.

Thanks.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Good luck on that one 50. Hopefully he can acquire one in a reasonable amount of time.

p.s I think I'll call you "50" from now on. As long as you promise to Get Rich or Die Tryin. :lol

texasgt

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2005
While I was looking for a very common color, I too was determined to find a car WITHOUT the woofer. I had zero luck and finally gave up and bought a car with upgraded stereo. It really isn't that intrusive, but I do wish I'd found a car without it.

I would suggest that he's going to have to find a dealer to order a car specifially for him to get one without the radio.....

Best of luck.

Mark

50 BMG said:

He is looking for a Heritage GT, and it cannot have the upgraded radio. The rest of the options added or deleted are not important.

If anyone knows of a car configured in this manner or if a dealer is reading this and would be willing to order the car PM me please and I will put you in touch.

Thanks.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
DBK said:
Good luck on that one 50. Hopefully he can acquire one in a reasonable amount of time.

p.s I think I'll call you "50" from now on. As long as you promise to Get Rich or Die Tryin. :lol

I have a line on one right now... from the same people my family bought #24 from (VF). Problem is they want a substantial amount over MSRP for the car. We still have the option to delete the radio for 2-3 more days...

I promise to die tryin...too many variations on the definition of "rich" :lol

Docrug

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Mansfield, Tx
Good luck on the no subwoofer. I looked all over for a red one. finally gave up and got one with the radio. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Now that I have the car I'm glad I quit looking.

Zilla57

GT Owner
Jan 6, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Hey, I found this one on ebay without the upgraded radio...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...02308538QQcategoryZ116478QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you don't mind my asking, why no upgraded stereo? Weight issues? It will hold its value.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Zilla57 said:
Hey, I found this one on ebay without the upgraded radio...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...02308538QQcategoryZ116478QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you don't mind my asking, why no upgraded stereo? Weight issues? It will hold its value.

serial #40, great number for a GT, I note zero options besides the paint.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Heritage source with car on the ground

50 BMG said:

Thanks.

Maroone Ford in Ft.Lauderdale have one on the floor right now, and three more coming once they sell that one, supposedly the highest allocation of heritages in the country..
You should be arright, but make price comparisons and negotiate, I ended up paying a lot (!) for my custom configured Blue white one from them last March..

Contact Carl Vitale 9543906223 or mobile 9546491944 or ask for Mike Devan (GM, very nice guy with great attitude and class) there, but do me a favor, don't forget to mention: Stefan with the blue white GT sends you !
You might fly down and have a look at the car, if that is really the color you want.
I think in real life it looks a bit different, and actually smaller that e.g. my combination. Hope for you to find happiness for your dad ! :wink

ciao

stefan

Last edited:

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Stefan-

Thanks very much, will pass the info.

Zilla-

Thanks for the link but I spotted that one last week. That is probably going to be a 1 off car...Heritage with no options. Kinda neat I think...