WANTED Boss Leguna Seca

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Hi Guys
I am looking for a Black Boss Leguna Seca for under 60k prefer 55k
If any one knows of any that aren't 60k plus could you let me know.
I want it to go with a new Boss 302S when its built
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
cheers
Neil
NZ05GT

H

HHGT

Hi Guys
I am looking for a Black Boss Leguna Seca for under 60k prefer 55k
If any one knows of any that aren't 60k plus could you let me know.
I want it to go with a new Boss 302S when its built
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
cheers
Neil
NZ05GT

Contact AlohaGT here on the forum. He just bought one and may have a lead on another.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hi Neil,
Aloha GT had one inbound and I have the information for putting you and the dealer together if you want it. They are at 7k over which puts the car right at 55. It should be at the dealer very soon. Let Aloha or myself know right away because he is releasing the car and the dealer is going to call their list to take the car. I have already spoken to them about replacing Aloha GT with another buyer and they would be agreeable. :thumbsup

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Now I know why this Forum is so great
I am dead keen at this price let me know what you need to make this happen,
As long as there are no hidden costs we should be good. Remember I will be exporting it to New Zealand.
Thanks Apollo
Neil
Hi Neil,
Aloha GT had one inbound and I have the information for putting you and the dealer together if you want it. They are at 7k over which puts the car right at 55. It should be at the dealer very soon. Let Aloha or myself know right away because he is releasing the car and the dealer is going to call their list to take the car. I have already spoken to them about replacing Aloha GT with another buyer and they would be agreeable. :thumbsup

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I don't know about the logistics of shipping, but there shouldn't be any shenanigans by the dealer. I will PM info to you and call Eddie at the dealer to let him know you will be in touch. :thumbsup
Terry

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Thanks Apollo
I will call Eddie
Cheers Neil Hodgson

H

HHGT

As long as there are no hidden costs we should be good. Remember I will be exporting it to New Zealand.
Thanks Apollo
Neil

PM your contact info and I can get the owner of a shipper company contact you directly - he is a personal friend.

BTW, make damn sure the dealer understands it is an MSO sale with a shipper picking up otherwise they can tag you for sales tax and potential export regulations possibly imposed by the manufacturer

Terry, if I can help let me know.

H

HHGT

Thanks Apollo
Neil

PM your contact info and I can get the owner of a shipper company contact you directly - he is a personal friend.

BTW, make damn sure the dealer understands it is an MSO sale with a shipper picking up otherwise they can tag you for sales tax and potential export regulations possibly imposed by the manufacturer

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Thanks Guys
it apears we may have a deal at 7500 over,they are sending me the info.
this will go nicely will the Boss 302 S.
Shipping should not be a problem but I will keep you in mind if I need help.
You Guys are great and if the deal comes of I will not be able to thank you enough.
cheers
Neil Hodgson
NZ05GT

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
If you find a car that is being built and has not been delivered to the dealer you can arrange to have it delivered to your dealer for final prep and delivery. The receiving dealer will usually charge a little bit to do the labor work, but that will almost always be less than what having it shipped from the remote dealer will cost.

(Oops, good advice for anyone stateside but I see you're overseas.)

Last edited:

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Cool Sam, thanks.
I can probably help with our enclosed trailer to some point if Neil needs it.
We may be coming to see you in about a week. Kelvin is heading out to drive his new LS and we will probably pick him up from the airport. :thumbsup

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Hi Terry.
I am just waiting for some paperwork to sign and we will have a deal

H

HHGT

Initial post 1.22 pm last post 9.57 pm. The way I see it, it took Neil 8 hours and 35 minutes to find an LS.

Well done.

BTW, Kendall brought his new Boss302LS and offered me the keys to drive it. Took him into the canyon for a test drive... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! An awesome car for sure...

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Very exciting, You are going to love it!:banana

H

HHGT

Initial post 1.22 pm last post 9.57 pm. The way I see it, it took Neil 8 hours and 35 minutes to find an LS.

Well done.

BTW, Kendall brought his new Boss302LS and offered me the keys to drive it. Took him into the canyon for a test drive... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! An awesome car for sure...

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Im the one who's excited, you don't have to post it twice lol
as soon as the info is emailed to me it will be a deal, it's just a shame there is 17 hours between us.you Guys can sleep now I'm going home to dinner with my Kids
cheers Neil

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have to do a right hand drive conversion?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I don't think that's a requirement in New Zealand - just in Australia.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
no conversion required in NZ as long as car is deemed a rare 2 door sports/muscle car not made in right hand drive
Cheers
Neil

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Neil,

Good luck with this one!