VIR race

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
If you didn’t actually get to see that race it was absolutely one of the best races I’ve seen. Joey hand and Billy Johnson P1 and P2 if you get a chance to watch it. Check it out on replay it’s definitely worth watching

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
If you didn’t actually get to see that race it was absolutely one of the best races I’ve seen. Joey hand and Billy Johnson P1 and P2 if you get a chance to watch it. Check it out on replay it’s definitely worth watching
Can you post a link?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You can stream it on peacock

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Darn good race. Annoucers certainly were Billy J. fans. Great finish for the Mustangs.

sahlman

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 21, 2011
Verona, WI
Yeah we finished 6th in the Kelly Moss Road And Race Brule' 66 Cayman GT4 at VIR (I race engineer for this 3 race GS car - We took 3rd at Road America - The Kohr Stang/Billy Johnson got DQ'd afterward at VIR for much too large of a fuel cell) ...we were poised to finish second at VIR with 5 laps to go when another Cayman ran out of fuel and brought out the yellow saving the Stangs from having to pit for fuel. Only Auberlen and us had enough fuel without the yellow.

Reactions: Apollo and roketman