Valet Park a Ford GT?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hmmmmmmm. All this talk about orderin' sauce thru the mail has me wonderin'...might Otto's Pizzeria @ The Venetian in 'Vegas toss a pepperoni pizza or two (or SIX) into a box with some dry ice and FedEx 'em to Pockets' place?

Hmmmmmmm...:willy:willy:willy

(I'm tellin' ya, guys, their 'pies' are TO DIE FOR.)

(Talk about thread drift. 'Sorry.)

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
I know there has been a red GT in that parking spot 3 times because I parked there. Kind of nice to jump in the car be setting at a table at St Elmo's in an hour. It is old school with best service and food I have been to. I keep bottles of the there shrimp topping on ready call.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Have been there many-a-time since our company headquarters is Indy based.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
No way in hell I'd let anyone valet park my car. I about got into an argument with the manager at the Sonoma Inn during the rally because he insisted I have my car valet parked. It just isn't happening. Honestly I don't even like the truck drivers driving my car. The last dip stick couldn't even figure out how to release the parking brake...even after I explained it to him 3 times.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
No way in hell I'd let anyone valet park my car. I about got into an argument with the manager at the Sonoma Inn during the rally because he insisted I have my car valet parked. It just isn't happening.

No way for me either

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Ditto on never letting any one else park my car. The nice thing about St. Elmo's is you park your car in front, on the street, take your keys and they guard it while your enjoying a fine meal. They always keep a coupe spots open on the street for high end cars, they know the drill.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The nice thing about St. Elmo's is you park your car in front, on the street, take your keys and they guard it while your enjoying a fine meal. They always keep a coupe spots open on the street for high end cars, they know the drill.

More than one 'high end' hotel could learn from them.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I do not even like to valet my daily driver.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Thanks to Gary Savage (Sarasota Café Racer, son of Swede Savage, and Director of Motorsports and OEM at Braille Battery) for delivering a bottle of St Elmo's Cocktail Sauce from the frozen wasteland of Indy to always warm and sunny Sarasota.

IMAG0850.jpg