Under the hood dress up

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The Rally is in 2 weeks and my car and a bunch of others will be there for anyone on the fence to see these pieces in person. Once you see them you will want probably order everything. great product at a fair price IMO

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
The Rally is in 2 weeks and my car and a bunch of others will be there for anyone on the fence to see these pieces in person. Once you see them you will want probably order everything. great product at a fair price IMO
I agree. I'm on the list for all three and I didn't think to much of it until I went to the So Cal Fall run last year and saw them in person. They are a great touch.

Vince H

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Top shelf quality.
Have all but the coil covers and they are on order.
Mark

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have the original door sills that they produced ,much nicer in my opinion.But I did reorder the caps and valve covers to have in inventory
Top self product and people.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca

Awesome! Show it up! Lol

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I agree. I'm on the list for all three and I didn't think to much of it until I went to the So Cal Fall run last year and saw them in person. They are a great touch.

Vince H

That's good to hear Vince! Hoping we can get enough orders to get you your stuff!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Thanks for the support!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Top shelf quality.
Have all but the coil covers and they are on order.
Mark

Thanks for the support!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I have the original door sills that they produced ,much nicer in my opinion.But I did reorder the caps and valve covers to have in inventory
Top self product and people.

Thanks!

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
I just heard from Project 321.

To date, there are 11 orders for the caps and 11 orders for the coil covers.

We need 9 more orders for the CAPS for them to run the production.

We need 9 more orders for the COIL COVERS for them to run production.

There are only 5 orders for the door sills and we need 15 more for them to run production.

If you would like to order, please call Stephanie Holland at 877.584.7321 Ext.700 and place your order.

I do not have a financial stake in this at all, I just want the parts on my car.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Count me in for a complete set! I will call your office and get my name on the list. Thanks, Jay

SFGT

GT Owner
Oct 23, 2012
I am in for caps & coil covers, I will call Stephanie in the AM

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Hello to all from France.

I ordered coil covers and caps sets for several months and I would be very sorry not to be able to improve the appearance of my GT with these beautiful pieces.

It is hard to imagine that so few owners are interested with such refinement, valuing their cars.

If we miss this oportunity to this time, it obviously will not happen anymore.

Thank you to quickly place orders.

Sincerely yours.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
This is really a great addition to the GT appearance and relatively inexpensive for anything GT

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
I want a set of the caps and sills. I will call today.

Mark
Dallas, Texas

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hello All!

Just a quick, and sad, update on this run. We are dangerously close to postponing it indefinitely. We need several more orders of each item to meet minimums. If you know anyone on the fence, you may want to encourage them. If you have already ordered, thank you and we can keep your info on file in case another opportunity arrises (possibly early spring?).

These are beautiful, American made pieces that add instant pizazz to the already beautiful Ford GT. Please contact as soon as possible if you are interested.

sales@project321.com 877-584-7321

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
I have a blue and a red set, that are brand new, that I am not using, If anybody is interested in just reimbursing me. Keith

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
I would be in for two sets of the caps and covers. Thanks.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Caps or door sills?

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I have a blue and a red set, that are brand new, that I am not using, If anybody is interested in just reimbursing me. Keith

Caps or door sills?