Tubi Exhaust Resonance - Cured

Woodstock

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Thanks to a great fabrication effort by the Shadowman I now have tamed the unbearable resonance between 1000-2000 RPM. The Shadowman made two high quality baffles that fit inside the Tubi Megaphone Exhaust Tips. I was able to retain the great looking exhaust tips and have a driveable car.

I would highly recommend talking to the Shadowman if you have any resonance problems with your after market exhausts. Now the car is once again a pleasure to drive!!

Thanks Shadowman!!

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Thanks to a great fabrication effort by the Shadowman I now have tamed the unbearable resonance between 1000-2000 RPM. The Shadowman made two high quality baffles that fit inside the Tubi Megaphone Exhaust Tips. I was able to retain the great looking exhaust tips and have a driveable car.

I would highly recommend talking to the Shadowman if you have any resonance problems with your after market exhausts. Now the car is once again a pleasure to drive!!

Thanks Shadowman!!

Ditto!:thumbsup

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
pics pics pics... for those of us that do not have access to Shadowman... thx!

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Great

Great news. Where do I buy one? I too suffer from Tubi-Toooooooooone!!

Aug 25, 2006

Thanks Shadowman!!

Thank you for the kind words; I never expected this

It was my pleasure to work for you through this issue and I am very glad that they met with your blessing

Takes care

Shadowman

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Hey Shadowman -

Where is your shop? I may send you my Tubi if you'll do it? PM if you prefer.

Woodstock

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Attached are pictures of the baffles for the Tubi Exhaust both out and in the exhaust.

Attachments

• gt from behind Tubi Baffles.jpg
    gt from behind Tubi Baffles.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 596
  • Tubi Exhaust Baggles Ford GT.jpg
    Tubi Exhaust Baggles Ford GT.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 612
  • GT Tubi Exhaust.jpg
    GT Tubi Exhaust.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 605
  • GT Tubi with Baffle Side.jpg
    GT Tubi with Baffle Side.jpg