Transformed with mods + flames (vid)

VetteFish

Sep 27, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Hi all,

Picked up my GT a few months ago. Bone stock 06 black stripe delete with 6k miles. Since I knew I was going to be driving it, I wanted to get everything up to par (and beyond) so I could enjoy it worry-free.

I first took the car to my friends at Elite Finish Detailing and Auto Armor in San Diego to get the paint fully corrected, clear bra'd, and coated. I also had the wheels powdercoated and some other things done exterior wise. Even though I live in LA, I am very picky with who works on the car, and they do amazing work.

Next, I took it to Kendall and Ryan for a major round of mods and maintenance and all I can say is WOW. First, let's talk about Kendall and Ryan. Wow, what an operation. I dropped the car off before a trip and they texted me updated daily with pictures on how everything was going. I couldn't believe how fast they moved along. They discovered some unexpected things on the car (axle bolts, etc.) and got everything corrected and up to date. They even replaced certain fasteners on the car that either went missing, or were not "factory" correct. Experts in every way and as professional as they come. I've worked with a lot of shops before, but these guys are top notch.

Maintenance - oil filter/change, oil pump belt, fuel filter, brake and clutch fluid flush, axle bolts, trans cooler install, etc. Also threw on a new set of Bridgestones.
Modifications- CDC Bumper Delete Kit, Heffner Exhaust, Ford Racing cat deletes, Pulley/tune from Torrie, short shifter, rear view camera install (I provided the parts).

The car is completely transformed. With the cat deletes it's definitely loud, but awesome. I didn't realize the extent of the flames until my friends driving behind me told me. The added power/tq is awesome.

Huge thank you to Kendall and Ryan, Jason Heffner, and Torrie for contributing to this badass ride. Car should have come from the factory this way.

IMG-1685.jpg

IMG-1719.png

And a little video clip as well:

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very cool. car looks pretty good. my favorite color.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
You're gonna get flamed for this thread. :p GT looks great!

flame1-2.JPG

Reactions: Ed Sims

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston

Reactions: Ed Sims

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Shoot flames in the New Ford GT And it cost you money!

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Great looking car. Welcome to the flame shooting club.

IMG_6150.jpg

Reactions: Ed Sims and Simon

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Very entertaining post! Car is smokin' hot and chill as ice all at the same time!

I LUV the no stripe and the CDC Sweet Ass Delete kit - went for the same combo on my Tungsten.