Trade in value 145,000

quick time

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2006
I have 2 Lamborghini's. I have 2 Ford GT's. Keep the GT and buy the Lambo. The GT is a "special" car never to be produced again. Great driver car, great looks, etc. The 640 is a heavy car that will not feel as "sporty" as the GT. Keep the GT until you see how you like the Lambo. Its not always about the money. 6 months into ownership of the 640 you may be glad you kept the GT. If not then you can sell it. Yes you may "lose" some money but you will know exactly which car you prefer. That alone is worth something.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I have 2 Lamborghini's. I have 2 Ford GT's. Keep the GT and buy the Lambo. The GT is a "special" car never to be produced again. Great driver car, great looks, etc. The 640 is a heavy car that will not feel as "sporty" as the GT. Keep the GT until you see how you like the Lambo. Its not always about the money. 6 months into ownership of the 640 you may be glad you kept the GT. If not then you can sell it. Yes you may "lose" some money but you will know exactly which car you prefer. That alone is worth something.

Wise advise assuming he can swing it($).

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
take it!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Bony's right, Doc. Take the lambo and run.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hasta la vista. Enjoy your trip to Lambo Land.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...:cheers

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Funny! Only the old timers (senior members) get it. Bony, what are your feelings about this again? I think you were beating around the bush with your 3 replies.:wink :lol

Chris, I see you changed your name. I think your post count should start over. Give me your posts and do that right thing.:wink :rofl
Sorry, but this is the only way I know of to attempt to catch up to Bony.:lol :banana

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
@@@@@@@

Trading the GT probably is, in fact, the smart way to go (if buying a 300K plus car can be considered anything but dumb ) as it is likely impossible order, much less buy a 640 at less than list, particually when it does not have any of the outrageously profit laden accessories. Moreover "shopping around " doesn;t apply as Lamborghini highly discourages dealers for ordering cars for buyers who are located outside of their "100 mile" service area.
In actual fact, it is difficult to order a car at all as dealers (does this sound familiar ?) prefer to order cars with unpronouncable color names and silly paddle transmissions and 7200 glass hoods a al the "4 options"

Sounds like you've done your homework. Usually when the time comes to sign the papers to place the order and put down your deposit you can move the dealer a couple of grand. If you want the Lambo and feel selling the GT is the right move, trading sounds like a decent deal and much less hassle-wise.