tool storage

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
those tool benches with graphics would be aweswome. I've found that Lowe's has Gladiator stuff - I just moved and took most of my Gladiator accessories with me. I'm very glad I did. The grid wall stuff makes a great place to hang tool behind the tool box and the shelving is clean, strong, and looks decent.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Manny-

Another vote for Lista +1 :thumbsup High quality stuff to go with your new Trailex.

You are welcome to look over my Lista stuff if you are looking for an excuse to drive...

+2 for Lista.

Lista makes a quality line of products with low leadtimes. I custom ordered some 60' of floor and overhead cabinets and they shipped out in 3 weeks.

I own the company that made the original ball bearing slides for Snap-On, Matco, MAC, Craftsmen etc. but they all pretty much go offshore for their stuff nowadays. Some of the "ball bearing" slides in tool cabinets today are of inferior quality and I would stay away especially if you're looking for professional level gear.

Lista utilizes roller bearings. They carry heavy loads and glide smoothly.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Same here.. I got a real nice SS cabinet from Costco as well. I think Garage Tek makes some cool wall mount stuff?

If I'm not mistaken Garage Tek is one of Waboose's(Bruce's) businesses.

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I did mine with Gladiator Cabinets and Fridge and I love it! The quality is excellent!!