Thoroughly Unremarkable.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'd be curious to know if Matech has ordered and installed then in their GT1 an GT2 cars....

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Am interested in side vents - how much again?
Thanks

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Am interested in side vents - how much again?
Thanks

PM sent

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'd be curious to know if Matech has ordered and installed then in their GT1 an GT2 cars....

I do not believe that they have ordered any at this point.

FastEddie

GT Owner/Operator
Sep 27, 2007
I've got the Side Vents already (luv 'em)... I would like to order a set of the Top Vents in White please...

Thanks...

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I've got the Side Vents already (luv 'em)... I would like to order a set of the Top Vents in White please...

Thanks...

PM sent! I have you on the list:thumbsup

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
I also have side vents. Please put me down for top vents in white.
Thank you, Vince

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey Vince, you're a little late to the party.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Very nice job!

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Better late than never if the party is still going on!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Update!!!!!!!!!

WOW what a response!!!:eek Thanks Chip for the write up on these must have vents. :cheers We are now over ten sets and I will push the machinist on to get these done ASAP. Anyone else?????????????????

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
Clamshell vents

Wow!

There are a lot of ways to do this one wrong, and few ways to do it right.

You guys definately got it right.

Bravo!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Chip
Thanks for sharing your upgrade. I agree with you 100%. The vents are absolutely stunning and IMO, a must have for all owners. My vents also suffered from warpage and these replacement will put an end to that problem.
John
View attachment 10908

I REALLY like John's black vents on the red, no-stripe car!!!:banana

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
I'm interested in purchasing in a set. I tried contacting you pe2unia via email but no response. Is there someone else I should contact to purchase a set?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm interested in purchasing in a set. I tried contacting you pe2unia via email but no response. Is there someone else I should contact to purchase a set?

Hey Luke, I didn't get an email but I have you on the list now and will PM you once they are complete and ready to ship.:thumbsup

Please set up your PM so that I can contact you

Last edited:

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Thx!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

No problem! :cheers

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
update on 2nd run of vents

The second run of vents started today with hopes of shipping within the next two weeks. Please PM me if you are interested in getting on the list and I will contact everyone by PM once they are ready for shipment:cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Don't blow this second chance.

Gentlemen,

I honestly believe that 100% of our members should purchase these items as the originals are bound to fail eventually and the plastic replacement pieces are over $400 each with dubious availability. Our Ford GTs will outlive all of us and will be enjoyed by auto enthusiasts for generations to come.

I admire this machinists work and I believe he is providing a valuable service to the Ford GT community. These pieces are not normally available for purchase as each piece is custom built and although they could be duplicated, such duplication would involve a tremendous expense of both time and capital.

If you don't have John (Pe2unia) make you a set of these while his machinist has the equipment programmed and available you will eventually regret it. I sound like a car salesman here, :lol , what's the deal with that!

If you only buy one accessory for your car this year, this is it. All the best.

Chip

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Went by the machinist over the weekend and we have chips flying:banana It won't be long now:thumbsup