THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR EVER BUILT

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think we can all state as car guys and gals. That there are many cars that are absolutely gorgeous. But that being said The ford Gt’s Of all generations are always on that top 10 list.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
There is yellow, and then there is yellow.

View attachment 65039

This is a good shade....almost as nice as mine :)

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
View attachment 65023

Those Jags are beautiful, but a GT40 is my #1. This is my #2.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I enjoyed that video very much, thank you. My son reports to me daily on any new Miura content, lol. Jason Cammisa is pretty entertaining. The Miura featured here belongs to his buddy Derek Tam Scott, who has some beautiful YouTube content on it (look up “BTS with DTS”, Behind the Scenes with Derek Tam Scott). His car is a bit of a mongrel (as is mine) with features of different Miura models (smooth headlight surrounds of an SV, though his is an S, etc). But beautiful car and very nice guy.

As an aside, I also noticed the NFGT tach at the start of the video!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Speaking of Miuras, I was playing around with mine last weekend. The factory air cleaner assemblies dominate the engine bay (see one photo of “before”) and hide those four beautiful triple-choke Weber IDL40-3C carbs, so I removed them and installed some custom billet aluminum velocity stacks. Can’t wait to tune it and take it for a drive and see how she sounds at 8000 rpm! (Ok, maybe 7500 rpm 🙂)35E4C087-B266-4728-999B-DA95D18E18AA.jpegFF7CA949-8AEF-4F0A-9636-C31318BECFA5.jpegE9D798B0-BDC7-4BD2-A04C-F0B252BA68EC.jpeg587E5A5B-5BC6-4A2A-BEC0-A4CF622E1942.jpegACED2D34-BBBB-435D-B0D8-3609EBC6CCF8.jpeg

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Wow! Love rear view mirror shot!
Agree! Muira is my only other « dream car » , doubt I will ever have! I remember seeing a SV on cover of road and track as a kid and dreaming about it! I did have a Daytona ( 6000 original miles). Wish I still had it. Should have traded it for a Muira when their prices were almost equivalent ( not any more!)

Tomcat

GT Owner
There is yellow, and then there is yellow.
He is my Friend's:

Attachments

• Miura.JPG
    Miura.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 11

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have said it before, a Miura is the only car that could get me to part with my FGT.

I would need the SV but wouldn’t care if it were an S that was made into an SV.

Clint, your velocity stacks are gorgeous.

Reactions: DakotaGT

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
I have said it before, a Miura is the only car that could get me to part with my FGT.

I would need the SV but wouldn’t care if it were an S that was made into an SV.

Clint, your velocity stacks are gorgeous.

Thanks, Michael!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
He is my Friend's:

Looks like a nice one! Love the color.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
But I have to agree with every ones opinion on this subject!

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Anybody see that Lola T165/70 that sold on BAT today? It was right hand drive but right hand shift, so I could probably drive it (probably right off the track :eek:.) My wife would kill me if I even brought it up. (Extrap said I should tell her that he said it was ok, but I am guessing that would not have made much difference.) I don't know how wide the rear tires were, but someone in the comments mentioned that they were 500mm?

Someone brought a yellow Lola to a DE at Roebling a few years back. It was beautiful. That said, it broke down during the first session so didn't get to see it on track.

Reactions: extrap

white out

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 22, 2011

Last edited:
Reactions: DakotaGT

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
IMO, modern Ferraris are too “ generic “ ( though I do like the Roma). Last really beautiful Ferrari for me was the Boxer. Really like the 250 SWB and Lusso ( 60s era).
Like most Lambos (trend setters!)
But Ford hit it out of the ballpark with the NFGT! Stunning looks ( those flying buttresses are over the top!) and functional as well!

Reactions: JWZ