The GT Guys "Back in Northern California"

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks for the custom CF console Bony. The guys said that you wouldn't miss it. Don't worry, I left a couple hundred to cover it. You can take that off your list. Heheh.

The wine, women, and pizza were too much for my little heart to handle. I am still recovering... Also just kidding.

And again, after a short drive this morning, I must say, OMIGOD!!! My car has been transformed. It most definitely has an attitude now. I don't know how you guys with the Whipples keep a clean set of underwear.

Just the pulley swap and tune and exhaust (which BTW, they beautifully installed perfectly centered) is plenty fun for me.

The feeling that I got when driving this car before the upgrades was wonderful. Now, it is almost indescribable. Truly a work of art.

Thanks again to Dennis, Rich, and Shadowman. The love and respect they have for all things GT is admirable and contagious. I feel truly fortunate to own and enjoy this car and the camaraderie that has grown up around it.

IMG_2492a.jpg

No problem, hell I was out of town,on the way back to Socal you could have stopped by the house, helped yourself to some LouisXIII, the wife,... what the hell is brotherhood about if we can't loan our stuff and share?:biggrin :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Baby is safe back here in the garage, everything went like a Nasa moon landing, after seven days THE GT GUYS looked no worse for wear and stayed on schedule. Thanks everyone.