The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Great post. What a collaboration of fine machines, colors combined with so much history... thanks for sharing!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I think that's Jordan Maron. YouTube guy. His GT is similar in color to Riveria Blue, but different too.

I'm pretty sure thats Miami Blue

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Those shots are off the hook Randy. Well done.

Vince H

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Since I wasn't familiar with CaptainSparklez, I looked him up on Wikipedia. Apparently he is pretty creative and busy (and has a NGT at age 27- wow!)

Looks like an incredible show!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
A View From Above

My photographer friend Ted took this cool drone photo of the event. My son also has some shots that I will try to post up soon.

Photo Credit: Ted7.com

Attachments

• DJI_0230.jpg
    DJI_0230.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Great post. What a collaboration of fine machines, colors combined with so much history... thanks for sharing!

Those shots are off the hook Randy. Well done.

Vince H

Heheh. Thank you for the kind words. Ted and I were just laughing about how mediocre our shots were, since we spent most of the time running around, checking out the cars, talking with friends, and eating breakfast. Oh, and long shadows, and yellow light from the early morning...So, always nice to hear they are enjoyed!

I haven't seen my son's photos yet, but I think he probably got some nice shots.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
First photo from my high schooler. He created his own Instagram account @fordgts_of_insta and will be adding content as he has time. (Doing his homework now). I think he'd be excited to get any views or comments. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 94

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
First photo from my high schooler. He created his own Instagram account @fordgts_of_insta and will be adding content as he has time. (Doing his homework now). I think he'd be excited to get any views or comments. Thanks in advance.
Just folowed him

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Just folowed him

Thanks for the support!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Very cool picture!

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Great event having that man GTs in one place. Also cool to see the combination of Gen Is and Gen IIs together. Thanks for sharing!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Nice photo! I'm following him now, too.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Very cool picture!

Hard to go wrong with such a nice and varied collection!

Great event having that many GTs in one place. Also cool to see the combination of Gen Is and Gen IIs together. Thanks for sharing!

They are so different, they really make a nice complement.

Nice photo! I'm following him now, too.

Thanks DakotaGT! He's busy working on internship applications tonight, and then a big swim meet this weekend (18 states) but I'll see if I can get him out to a car show next weekend, so he can put up some more content. If we're lucky and the stars align in terms of activities, we will pop by Fabulous Fords as spectators for a spell...

Reactions: DakotaGT