Thanks GTJoey, DBK and all....

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Thanks so much for my goody bag from the rally that arrived today - it was a very kind thought to include me....

The (elongated) book is one I've never seen before, also I didn't have a sales brochure on the 05 GT - fantastic!

As you know, I would have loved to have been a part of the rally, however I was on a family holiday in France (with the GT) and couldn't attend. I thought of you often on the day you all met up and raised a quiet glass to you all..... As has been mentioned frequently before, this Forum is a unique group and I am always delighted by the generosity and kindness shown to GT owners around the world.

They are gifts I shall treasure - thanks so much.

Neil

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No problem Neil. I'd planned to send you that stuff knowing you couldn't make it and because you sent that great print I gave to SuperB. Everyone was like "why am I signing this book?". Well now they know it was because I had to send one to the infamous Neilda. :cheers:

DHL sure makes it an absurd pain in the ass to send a book and a few documents. :lol:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank you again neilda, as most of it goes to dbk in getting all your goodies , he was bouncing in 20 directions that week. We all missed you my friend , keep in touch and enjoy ,THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!! :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Neilda, absolutely none of my business here but ...I have been a member of al lot of forums and dealt with a lot of people, Viper, Ferrari, Corvette, etc., and I have to say that my experience with DBK and GTJoey is that these guys are first class. "They say what they mean and do what they say". PD :thumbsup :thumbsup