Thanks, Dave! And Chip!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Thank you Dave and Chip for all you guys do.
It was so good to finally once again be part of what is truly a world class event, the Ford GT National Rally!
It was the best, and most importantly so because everyone who attended are the best of the best people anywhere.
On behalf of my Dad and me,
very very much appreciated.
Thanks again, it was an honor.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks Chip and Dave! One of the best all time rallies for sure and I have seen them all. It was great to see all the old regulars and meet the new comers as well. Looking forward to XIV!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
And my buddy Hank who attended the Rally with me thanks @Specracer for the awesome track laps. He and I have been into sport bikes ever since we can remember, and this was our first exposure to what 4 wide contact patches, 650 HP and a DCT can do ... Wow! That's what! (y) :cool:

Thanks Andy 🍻

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
What a great time, and saw lots of people from the past. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Specracer and JWZ

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
What a great Gathering by all the GT faithful. Thank you very much Dave and Chip for a fantastic rally. From the first night at Chips party you knew you were back with your brotherhood, so nice to see everybody and catch up on lost time. Beautiful drives through the countryside, the dinner with Raj the design team and the concierge team was perfect. The day at the track was very relaxing and a very nice facility to play at, with the added surprise of the number 6 Gulf car to drool over. And what could top beer donkey at the desert roundup dinner. Thank you so much guys for what you do for us and the camaraderie you have formed.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Due to my 53 y.o. memory :confused: I should've snapped a pic of each person I met holding their name tag. Already feels like the Rally flew by.

Reactions: JWZ

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Dave, Chip and all others who helped put this on....THANK YOU! This was my first GT Rally and will certainly be back next year. Met so many wonderful people and made some great new friends.

Reactions: JWZ

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
R-13 was a monstrous undertaking achieved with perfection, thank you Chip & Dave!. It was fantastic to get together with good friends, great cars and have a blast once again. R-13 was definitely a high watermark, great job!
Thank you again and lets carry the torch forward to R-XIV

Reactions: 07XL0027 and JWZ

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Thanks Dave and Chip.
This rally was truly EPIC!

Reactions: 07XL0027 and JWZ

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! 🦃 (y) Was great to meet so many of you at the Rally ... and here's 🍻 to hoping there's another one next year. My wife would love to attend since she couldn't this year.

Poor thing keeps having to put up with, "Oh, and check out this pic!" ... and "That's Dave", "That's Chip", "That's Chris, the guy who let me drive his NGT!", "That's Doug, who drove me around the track!", "That's ___ {fill in your name here!}" etc etc 😁 🤷‍♂️

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Extrap, believe I told you early on that you would get your dream of getting a ride in a NGT. Glad you got multiple rides and that Doug gave you some hot laps in his Heritage on the track. It's pretty easy to predict getting your wish knowing the attending owners of these rallies.

I along with a few other owners have been privileged to attend every FGT rally. The common theme from Rally 1 has been DBK. He selects the site, picks the hotel, assures appropriate parking, organizes the meals/cocktail events, prints the posters, engages the Team Member attendees, makes the name badges, orders the shirts, commissions the rally and shirt graphics, locates safe track venues, orders wrist bands, hauls all the give-away stuff to the event, unloads/loads GT's from the early/late car carriers, etc., etc., etc. Dave is very humble and avoids the spotlight, but he is the absolute nucleus of the event. There certainly are others who provide various levels of supplemental support in having each event eclipse the previous one. Rally 13 certainly did. But they ALL are epic adventures of loyal brand ambassadors (nod to Raj) enjoying each other's company, friendship and the love of all our Ford products. It has been that way since the first rally in 2006. We just enjoy each other and our cars. It is good we had a number of new attendees to the rally and from the previous posts in this thread, it is apparent all enjoyed the event very much. Come back again next rally.

One new addition to the rally this year was the inclusion of the Concierge Team. This brilliant addition (again thanks to Dave) brought us owners together with the ordering/delivery/support team. I found the Concierge attendees engaging, interested in our car use and very interesting to talk to. Great to have them experience our love of the car that they helped get to us.

Another great rally and look forward to seeing you again for Rally 14.