Thanks, Bernie

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
A few words of thanks to Bernie K. of BJ Motors, one of our supporting vendors, for helping me purchase one of the new Viper ACR's-black w/red driver's stripe, Belanger headers, high flow cats and exhaust, hard core delete. Bernie's efforts in making this happen were first class and his "post purchase" assistance was outstanding. I would strongly recommend BJ Motors to anyone considering purchasing a Ford GT, Viper etc. Thanks again, Bernie-well done!:thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Congrats Steve!

you moved off the Daytona?

When are you going to VIR - PM me and let me know

H

HHGT

Congrats indeed. Bernie may send you a gift in a couple of weeks. Do you want to tell him Bernie, or should I? :biggrin

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Congrats indeed. Bernie may send you a gift in a couple of weeks. Do you want to tell him Bernie, or should I? :biggrin

You do it Sam :lol Somehow I have a feeling that pictures would be in order.

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Steve thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure. This forum has introduced me to wonderful people and some right in my own back yard.
Sam recently purchased a couple cars from me and in recent posts involving another forum member (Chris) had discussed his attire while spending time at the beach and around the house. So as a small token of my gratitude I sent Sam a present, in our conversation recently Sam asked me for skid plates for the Viper (I was not listening and did not hear the Viper part, I thought he wanted more thongs, as a nice gesture I asked my wife to purchase Sam thongs (skid plate), and sent them in a package to his house (Oops), I think his wife is now concerned of his well being., O.K. Chris told me if I didn't post his video of you I would not be invited back to California. Chris thanks for the video.

jesse_thong1.gif
:lol

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Steve thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure. This forum has introduced me to wonderful people and some right in my own back yard.

Congrats indeed. Bernie may send you a gift in a couple of weeks. Do you want to tell him Bernie, or should I?

Sam recently purchased a couple cars from me and in recent posts involving another forum member (Chris) had discussed his attire while spending time at the beach and around the house. So as a small token of my gratitude I sent Sam a present, in our conversation recently Sam asked me for skid plates for the Viper (I was not listening and did not hear the Viper part, I thought he wanted more thongs, as a nice gesture I asked my wife to purchase Sam thongs (skid plate), and sent them in a package to his house (Oops), I think his wife is now concerned of his well being., O.K. Chris told me if I didn't post his video of you I would not be invited back to California. Chris thanks for the video.

jesse_thong1.gif
:lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
That would be a wonderful avatar for Sam...

H

HHGT

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Bernie, I would be very careful opening any packages from here on in. Who knows, I may wear the speedos for a week or two and then mail them to you - unwashed.

Bony, perhaps I can wear the speedos and come pick you up in a White/Orange GT for a drink or two in Fresno.

You guys crack me up...:ack:ack:ack:ack

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Sam,
Did you work for Chippendales in the 70's? You're such a stud... :rofl

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
How did I miss this thread...... Hilarious Bernie

You're invited back anytime:rofl... seriously, come back soon.

H

HHGT

How did I miss this thread...... Hilarious Bernie

You're invited back anytime:rofl... seriously, come back soon.

Oh shut up Chris....:willy:willy:willy